Support JPG Church throwing Error 403 or ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonOriginalName

Superfan
Apr 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hello guys, something weird is happening since today. Everytime I click any picture that sends me to JPG Church or any of it servers it throws me Error 403 Access Denied.
Yesterday it was working just fine, nothing on my side has changed since then (No updates Google Chrome, no new extensions -I use Ublock Origin-, nothing installed on my PC whatsoever, hell even no changes on my ISP -yes I checked-)

I cleared browsing data, cache and cookies both simpcity and JPG Church, still nothing, however, I can get it to open on Incognito mode but lets say it works 40% of the time.

Maybe missing something? to much fap burned through my last 2 neurons? Google spying on us? So many questions man

I know that Error 403 is an error server side but I'm just making sure is not my fault, unless JPG Church is blocking south american users. I haven't tried VPN tho.

Thanks.

Solution
jpg4.su has now been replaced with jpg4.su which should resolve the issue.

All jpg4.su links in posts have been replaced with jpg4.su just in case whatever the issue was prevents redirects from functioning correctly. Note, I cant easily update profile posts, conversation messages etc so they'll just stay as jpg3.

We know the captcha still needs updating, this should be done tomorrow, captcha is only shown when logging in from some IPs so until the captcha is fixed you can workaround this by trying a different VPN server.

If you are still getting 403 errors or similar with jpg4.su please let us know.

catsRbetter

Fan
Sep 22, 2022
similar problem for me..
running firefox and it's a blank white page..
tried to copy and paste url in a different tab and same result
did the same in privacy mode and it worked..
i wonder if jpgchurch is blocking some kind of tracking cookie from this site

BATELEUR

Drink Up Me Hearties!
Aug 31, 2022
So it seems it works with your VPN turned off. Which is a no go for me. Anyone know if anyone here runs it? Bcos if the case is that the VPN needs to be off to access it, JPG Church becomes unusable.

svtxm

Diamond Tier
Jul 30, 2022

Access to jpg4.su was denied​

You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

I get this error on every single image i click on

echo37

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I know I'm a lil late to the party and this is overly simple, but hopefully this helps anyone either get some images, find another work around or help fix the issue altogether. I discovered this little trick previously when the thumbnails were taking me to a different image. In Firefox, right click the thumbnail, then "copy image link" (not "copy link"). Paste in your other tab, then delete ".md" from the url. It will still take you to the source image. Also Bulk Image Downloader (BID) will still find the correct image links and download when launched from a SC page. I haven't found a work around for an album link though. (side note, if you use BID, set it to 1 download at a time)

So as an example:
"
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
" does not work.
It won't make the jump to the image page "
"
But if you "copy image link" from the thumbnail in SC, it will take you to "
" which works but is only medium size image.
Delete ".md" from url, then it will go to "
" which is the full image.

Again this simple trick also helps when you click a thumbnail that takes you to an incorrect image.

I hope this helps somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.