Feedback jpg.church appears to be down

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
EDIT: EasyList, AdGuard Base and AdGuard DNS allow jpg.church again, purge caches and redownload the filters.

EasyList added jpg.church 8 hours ago. :WeirdChamp: Adguard uses (parts of) EasyList.
We're working on it.
You could disable EasyList in your settings, seems like the Adguard list doesn't break jpg.church AdGuard Base filterlist and AdGuard DNS break jpg.church too.

Fix for now:

Add @@||jpg.church^ to My filters and don't use Adguard DNS.

fix.png

Edit: EasyList removed jpg.church, try to purge the filter cache and redownload the list in a few hours, right now it still downloads the old list.

image.png

Purge cache:

Everything: p1.png
or only EasyList...

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
EDIT: EasyList, AdGuard Base and AdGuard DNS allow jpg.church again, purge caches and redownload the filters.

EasyList added jpg.church 8 hours ago. :WeirdChamp: Adguard uses (parts of) EasyList.
We're working on it.
You could disable EasyList in your settings, seems like the Adguard list doesn't break jpg.church AdGuard Base filterlist and AdGuard DNS break jpg.church too.

Fix for now:

Add @@||jpg.church^ to My filters and don't use Adguard DNS.

fix.png

Edit: EasyList removed jpg.church, try to purge the filter cache and redownload the list in a few hours, right now it still downloads the old list.

image.png

Purge cache:

Everything: p1.png
or only EasyList: p2.png

Last edited:
Solution

Larry Mullen Sr.'s Son

Bubba Gump Simp Co.™
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To configure AdBlock settings on Brave mobile, input [ brave://adblock ] into the search bar. In the Custom Filters section at the bottom of the page, input [ @@||jpg.church^ ] and reload.

Brunqof

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Solved it on Brave browser by going in configurations -> shields -> content filter (last option) -> create custom filter on last option, here you paste @@||jpg.church^ and save. After those steps it is working again for me. Don't know if I gave the exact same name of the options because I'm using it in portuguese but it should be very close lol.

Brunqof

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I did find the filters list under shield options on configurations but I did not find any option to add filter exception on Brave browser, can anyone point me on right direction please? And since it's being blocked in some prestigious adblocks and browsers is it really safe to keep using jpg.church?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
Check the solution post, it was a mistake and EasyList already fixed it. :WeirdChamp:

Thera are more file hosts you can use:

dz014

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It seems to be dead for some providers/dns clouds? I have it blank as well, when I try to upload image, it directly hopes to next in line, the Saint.something

Reactions: bullhead242

xxxen

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
if i go to jpg.church, ublock hits it and i have to bypass it. if i disable ublock on jpb.church, it loads perfectly fine.

if i come to the forums with jpg.church being allowed by ublock, the images still don't load.

If I disable ublock origin for the forums, jpg.church works fine.

every other link works fine with ublock on (redgif, imgur, gfycat, videos, etc) but jpg.church is the outlier despite being allowed externally from here.

sex_with_you

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
If this step does not work, for those who use different ad blocking extensions (such as AdBlock) the steps to do are the following:

1) right click on the AdBlock icon;
2) click on "options" (gear at the top right of the extension);
3) click on "customize" in the left menu;
4) go to the item "manually edit your filters" and click on "edit";
5) in the text form enter the following rules:

@@||jpg.church/*^$document
@@||simpcity.su/*^$document

Example (sorry for the different language):
[old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

6) click on "save" and refresh the web page or restart the browser.

In case it is not clear to you or you want to learn something for the future, I suggest you read this guide, especially the points "basic filter rules" and "defining exception rules":
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Another extension like AdLock (without B), still allows the correct display of contents, but it block domain like
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(add the permission on the corresponding section).

Last edited:

bigbruuh

*Snappy Response*
Mar 11, 2022
Not exactly an expert on this but if a site has been blocked doesn't mean its explicitly malicious, could be annoying or just get flagged as adverts manually/mistakenly
Each list has 1000's of different sites/specific elements

Also I could be mistaken but I can't find jpgchurch in the lists anymore (EasyList + AdblockPlus), so i'm assuming the issue has been fixed

Reactions: Brunqof

Brunqof

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
To me when I click on any jpg.church link the browser still shows domain blocked and a warning talking about tracking cookies, giving option to go back or to proceed and if I click to proceed it does not load jpg.church correctly, the image supposed to show just appear as a link and if I click on it goes to same domain blocked screen as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.