EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Feedback jpg.church appears to be down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
EDIT: EasyList, AdGuard Base and AdGuard DNS allow jpg.church again, purge caches and redownload the filters.

EasyList added jpg.church 8 hours ago. :WeirdChamp: Adguard uses (parts of) EasyList.
We're working on it.
You could disable EasyList in your settings, seems like the Adguard list doesn't break jpg.church AdGuard Base filterlist and AdGuard DNS break jpg.church too.

Fix for now:

Add @@||jpg.church^ to My filters and don't use Adguard DNS.

fix.png

Edit: EasyList removed jpg.church, try to purge the filter cache and redownload the list in a few hours, right now it still downloads the old list.

image.png

Purge cache:

Everything: p1.png
or only EasyList...
HI!

I'm encountering issues with what ever is uploaded to jpg.church. I can't see any of the direct link images in any of the threads, and if I try to open a link, the site shows completely unformatted (white page with text) Is this just on my end or is there an issue with the servers?

I'm having a different issue where some of the images I've uploaded aren't appearing for a few (and then showing multiples to reflect my multiple attempts), but also the normally-formatted links aren't able to be used on these forums.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, I use the DNS.adguard on my cell, with it on, it breaks, off it works. Hmm. Was fine last night.

With it on, the error is:

This site can’t be reached​

jpg.church refused to connect.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Last edited:
It seems to be dead for some providers/dns clouds? I have it blank as well, when I try to upload image, it directly hopes to next in line, the Saint.something

if i go to jpg.church, ublock hits it and i have to bypass it. if i disable ublock on jpb.church, it loads perfectly fine.

if i come to the forums with jpg.church being allowed by ublock, the images still don't load.

If I disable ublock origin for the forums, jpg.church works fine.

every other link works fine with ublock on (redgif, imgur, gfycat, videos, etc) but jpg.church is the outlier despite being allowed externally from here.

Are you guys on PC? Because I have no issues with uBlock blocking/messing with jpg.church on Firefox (Android)
On my phone, I use the ADGUARD DNS server, it blocks ads for everything and was fine last night, today it blocks when on. PC is fine for me.

EDIT: EasyList, AdGuard Base and AdGuard DNS allow jpg.church again, purge caches and redownload the filters.

EasyList added jpg.church 8 hours ago. :WeirdChamp: Adguard uses (parts of) EasyList.
We're working on it.
You could disable EasyList in your settings, seems like the Adguard list doesn't break jpg.church AdGuard Base filterlist and AdGuard DNS break jpg.church too.

Fix for now:

fix.png

Edit: EasyList removed jpg.church, try to purge the filter cache and redownload the list in a few hours, right now it still downloads the old list.

image.png

Purge cache:

Everything: p1.png
or only EasyList: p2.png

Attachments

• fix.png
    fix.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 354
  • image.png
    image.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 301
  • p1.png
    p1.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 239
  • p2.png
    p2.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Solution
If youre using adblock plus, you gotta disable it on jpg.church and here. At least thats how I got it working today.
I made it work with the filter in Adblock Plus. Just open the settings and go to the Advanced settings.
There should be custom filters on the bottom, just add the filter above to it and you're good to go.

Code:
@@||jpg.church^

Does anyone know how to make it work on Adblock Ultimate? Whitelisting jpg.church does not seem to help.
EDIT: Never mind. It worked! Thanks!

Last edited:
We're working on it.
You could disable EasyList in your settings, seems like the Adguard list doesn't break jpg.church (but the DNS does).

Fix for now:

View attachment 69839
If this step does not work, for those who use different ad blocking extensions (such as AdBlock) the steps to do are the following:

1) right click on the AdBlock icon;
2) click on "options" (gear at the top right of the extension);
3) click on "customize" in the left menu;
4) go to the item "manually edit your filters" and click on "edit";
5) in the text form enter the following rules:

@@||jpg.church/*^$document
@@||simpcity.su/*^$document

Example (sorry for the different language):
[old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

6) click on "save" and refresh the web page or restart the browser.

In case it is not clear to you or you want to learn something for the future, I suggest you read this guide, especially the points "basic filter rules" and "defining exception rules": https://help.adblockplus.org/hc/en-us/articles/360062733293

Another extension like AdLock (without B), still allows the correct display of contents, but it block domain like imgur was here once, but it's now gone (add the permission on the corresponding section).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom