Simp Chat Joey Fisher

Krime

Kar En Tuk
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
They had at one point, the problem is that she doesn't want to be a part of that project anymore. Im pretty sure that I've seen a screenshot of her convo with someone in which she implied that she didn't like how MCG was pushing her to do full frontals in their photosets.

Or she simply wants to milk the onlyfans cow as much as possible, without MCG interrupting with their high quality sets and half an hour long videos :WeSmart:

beber

Casual
May 11, 2022
I saw a random person ask her on one of her more recent Instagram posts, "when will she be returning to work with MCG", to which she replied that she only shoots for Onlyfans now. So yeah, it's probably a safe bet that she wants to milk her Onlyfans content as much as she can. It is a lot easier to manage it of course, especially since someone else runs her account now, if I am not mistaken.

avoltaire

Lurker
Dec 27, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

That's a shame, really but totally understandable from a business perspective (the only way to see new Joey content in on her mediocre OF) and although I'm surprised to hear that Rufus (the guy who runs MCG and who shoots all the sets + vids) was encouraging her to fo full frontal since she's always been an "implied nudity" model and there's still plenty of active models on MCG who only do implied nudity, I guess if he was pressuring her it might've been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Joey and Rufus' last shoot for MCG was in April 2022, two years ago next month and it's becoming less and less likely she'll return, sadly. I'd be psyched to see her back but I've since come to accept that it's pretty much a guaranteed no-go at this point. At least we can appreciate the six years worth of awesome content they did together. Some of those videos and sets (TBH, I love every "era" of Joey, even when she was slimmer) are truly incredible.

fan24

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
I think one reason is the pay is not great can't remember exactly someone said the pay per shoot its not alot, I was a bit shocked a someone like lucy pinder doing a shoot as pay is not alot , though lucy pinders shoots with may contain are hands down better than the stuff she does on onlyfans.

I think joey might think shes above it now shes prob banking loads on onlyfans some content is good stuff but she did alot of may contain before she did onlyfans was her main source of money onlyfans is only way she makes money now. She did have bf would pretty much stopped her doing model work for some time.

eclairauchocolat

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 16, 2023

Strictly personal opinion.
Videos are sorted by release date.

Early Joey =
Denim, Girl takes over, Blue Flare, Natural Beauty, Lets Get Physical & Killer Heels.

Diet is coming Joey =
New Gold Standard, Beats International, Twisted Sisters, J is for Juicy, Feeling Blue, I Spy Joey, Miami & Home Girl.

Skinny Joey =
Grey Day, Vans for the Win, Gonna make you Sweat, The Librarian, Friday Night & Early Night.

Lockdown made me eat Joey =
Double Joey & Balenciaga.

Diet is back Joey =
Reese's Puff, Soak, Hot Water, Send Nudes & French Kiss.

Today Joey =
Slippery When Wet*, Night City, Spearmint, Wrapped in Red, Light Sensitive, Bikini Blitz, Pigtails, New Balance & Summer Starts Now*.

*These videos were probably shot the same day but release almost a year apart.

Kincaid85

Superfan
Mar 8, 2023

Jodie Gasson used to talk about it a lot in her website's forum, about how glamour modeling, despite the name, doesn't pay much- and mind you, that was way before the OF era. Many who wanted to make a career of GM had to take a lot of work just to make it worth while, which is why you saw even back then a lot of over-exposure of some models. Jodie also did A LOT of work before she retired, and I remember in one of her threads she said the many photographers back then tried to make you do more in shoots for less money- something many other models also remarked- which is why, in the long run, GM wasn't worth it for them, money wise, and many have retired.

Then the lad-mags died out and all that remained for awhile were only websites like SocialGlamour, OnlyAllsites, HayleysSecrets, etc., and then the OF era started which pretty much dealt a crippling blow to what is already a very struggling industry. Sites like MCG and the GIRLManagement network of sites are pretty much keeping the industry alive, but even MCG had to make a shift into more frontal-nudity shoots and videos (Poppy, Georgie, etc., but also notice that slowly but surely, Danielle Sellers is also shifting to a much more risqué kind of shoots), and I think, with the exception of Melissa Debling, every model today has an OF- where, usually, the bulk of their income comes from.

Joey did quit right about the time MCG started to shift to more frontal-nudity content, so it doesn't come as a surprise- if that was indeed the reason. Coupled with the fact the GM doesn't pay enough and her OF is a better source in come- who could blame her? Also, don't forget she's one of the last pillars of the Lad-Mag era, so it perfect sense she (and others like her, like Lucy Pinder, Stacey Poole, Melissa D, etc.) don't want to shift to frontal-nudity content.

Personally- I'm glad they don't. If it's not done tastefully (much like in the old days of PB and its CyberClub era) and it's just close-ups of orifices (like Hegre-Art, for example), than, to me, there's really no point.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
🤣😅

Kincaid85

Superfan
Mar 8, 2023

Just a heads-up, lads:

Just uploaded her sets and Pony Mag issues, will uploaded the rest of her content this week.

Also, a note to the mods: is there a way to pin the link to the professional site content?! Thanks in advance!

Enjoy, lads =)

Cheese Sandwich 05

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 2, 2023
Correct me if I am wrong, Joey Fisher just loves traveling to Maldives from time to time. Its definitely her favorite holiday destination.

Anyway, I saw one Q&A session that Stacey Poole did few years ago. I immediately realized how down to earth Stacey is.

She is absolutely straightforward and is not pretentious at all. She talked about her day to day life with full honesty. Such a nice and polite lady. It feels so good to know that simple people still exists even today. Such people just dont care about shallow limelight.

I know this is off the topic, but with all due respect, I am fed up of Taylor Swift's PR team and their fascinating stories of how Taylor achieved a wealth of 1 Billion Dollars while making all the general masses feel like peasants.

Anyway, just few days ago, when I came to know that Stacey Poole has finally agreed to do some content for 'Maycontaingirl', that really came as a pleasant surprise. Its hard to control the excitement.

Looking forward to her upcoming MCG content which obviously is going to be sexiest of the sexiest of all time. Lubes and tissues are ready in closet. Thanks!

Kincaid85

Superfan
Mar 8, 2023

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable