EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Whats up with that windows at her bj video. Every time she moves it all gets distorted, is she using a filter?

Whats up with that windows at her bj video. Every time she moves it all gets distorted, is she using a filter?
There probably some post processing done to the video but it looks more like the shadow of the ceiling fan who's being badly captured by either the camera or recording software.

ngl i was too focused elsewhere most of the time but on the window 7:51 to 8:00 you can definitely see that its a filter
the window is getting distorted bending circularly. I don't really care cuz overall the video is well done, she probably just have a complex
and afraid of ppl calling something ugly or fat.

I used to be a ghost editor for her; bad payment, no credit but constant work. I had to sit down with 8 hours of her footage (stream and sketches) and asked to put the best moments into a short video.

I had to find padding because the best moments were 4 minutes.

I used to be a ghost editor for her; bad payment, no credit but constant work. I had to sit down with 8 hours of her footage (stream and sketches) and asked to put the best moments into a short video.

I had to find padding because the best moments were 4 minutes.
I guess having big tits can't make up for a shitty personality.

Back
Top Bottom