Simp Chat Jen Brett Discussion Thread

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Bro, I wasn't born yesterday, this is all old news to me. Some girls reply to their own messages even if most of the big ones use management. The point is that she features her DM's in her IG story nearly everyday pretending she's replying. Whether it's staff or her, whoever is replying to her dm's they get weirdly emotional and bitchy and literally will not reply for weeks when you try to buy a video. I'm not talking to these lovely people for any other reason than to get a video, it makes no difference to me who it is replying, theyre insane and just ignore your questions then act like youre the asshole if you say, hello? I've been trying to buy a video for weeks now... Like at least hire somebody who is willing to do BUSINESS, not some roleplayer who doesnt even sell your content.

candycornbandit

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 2, 2022
Someone posted a screenshot from her insta that looked like she lost a bunch of weight, looking skinny as hell. Was that real or someone trolling? I don't have insta and never checked to validate.

All I really want is a close up video of her rubbing her pussy and spreading for all to see.

bobbberty

Fan
Mar 15, 2022
I've had the exact same experience. Every time I speak with her (assuming it's her bc they seem unprofessional and unstable) about content there's a 50/50 chance she'll get in her feeling over some random question and send me message after message about how she "runs the page herself and if I don't like it I can leave" etc. As if I give two squirts of piss, all I said was she sent me the wrong video, never got the right one.

Jul 20, 2022
alot of girls on OF who are kinda well known have inflated egos, and hire other people to manage their account, or just use fake reviews, bots etc... to lure idiots in for more..

If people started not paying for their shit, they would panic and start doing business like the old days lol
spoiled bitches