EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jen Brett Discussion Thread

What's the latest post in the main thread? It must be 4k or higher cause my shit phone won't play it.

I swear there was a video of her riding a real dick on her thread a couple days ago. anyone else see that?

I swear there was a video of her riding a real dick on her thread a couple days ago. anyone else see that?

Yeah but for some reason it was deleted. Either the uploader deleted the post or the mod did. I checked all pages and the only BG video still posted is a blowjob. Both her doggy and cowgirl video are deleted here

Anyone subbed to her know if she dropped that "first ever cum inside" vid she talks about in her bio? Is it old news already?

If anyone knows a simple way to get around the DRM I could post
This thread should have ways to go about it. I’m not sure if I would call them simple though

Why are her B/G vids in such poor resolution in comparison to her Solo Vids.

Why are her B/G vids in such poor resolution in comparison to her Solo Vids.
Depends on the source of how its captured and how its rendered. Looks like this latest one was screen captured and uploaded. Its all in the method the particular user chooses to bypass the DRM feature that she has on her recent content.

Now that she finally showed her full pussy, it makes me wonder why she held off showing it for so long. I thought she might have had a deformity or something but nope. Its a very normal looking pussy lol.

Now that she finally showed her full pussy, it makes me wonder why she held off showing it for so long. I thought she might have had a deformity or something but nope. Its a very normal looking pussy lol.
She's so weird, I could have sworn she was hiding something. Initially I thought she had "ugly" lips then later I thought it was shaving bumps or some skin condition around the area. Maybe she had some procedure done because it makes absolutely no sense that she hid a part of her pussy for so long.

She's so weird, I could have sworn she was hiding something. Initially I thought she had "ugly" lips then later I thought it was shaving bumps or some skin condition around the area. Maybe she had some procedure done because it makes absolutely no sense that she hid a part of her pussy for so long.
"it makes absolutely no sense that she hid a part of her pussy for so long"

It makes perfect sense when your audience are simps

Back
Top Bottom