EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jen Brett Discussion Thread

Gofile works for everyone. It's likely just your browser then. I just tried and it works for me(Samsung internet)
Tried Chrome, brave, Firefox and some random video downloader app, with both the gofile link and the direct download link on both WiFi and phone data as well as a VPN on both. All at different times. It's not my browser I also just installed Samsung browser and tried it and it still didn't work. Video format not compatible and the download link "took too long to respond" somebody who successfully downloaded it should reupload it on a better functioning host like Bunker so that people can actually see it. Even if it's a repost the original post should be taken down because it is faulty

Last edited:
Tried Chrome, brave, Firefox and some random video downloader app, with both the gofile link and the direct download link on both WiFi and phone data as well as a VPN on both. All at different times. It's not my browser I also just installed Samsung browser and tried it and it still didn't work. Video format not compatible and the download link "took too long to respond" somebody who successfully downloaded it should reupload it on a better functioning host like Bunker so that people can actually see it. Even if it's a repost the original post should be taken down because it is faulty
It works. Was able to stream and download just now.

Back
Top Bottom