Simp Chat JackandJill/JackplusJill Discussion Thread

dropbearsquad

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Jill minds that there isn't reciprocity involved, as most would. And it causes discord. Also, she has to see it in her face most days (when there's next to zero reciprocity other than occasionally sucking a guy off (which isn't for her), which also wouldn't be the easiest.

eversosen

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Because unlike what random weirdo internet speculators who see the 0.0000001% slice of their life that is them on cam like to invent, they most probably have a whole full life together that's spent entirely outside your view?

This thread has some of the most unhinged parasocial nonsense on this whole forum, I swear to god.

Blushweaver'sBull

Diamond Tier
Apr 3, 2022
I don't think the issue is Jill fucking another guy. It's that Jack is OBSESSED with his penis size and his ego cant take being upstaged.
Jakknife was way smaller and couldnt perform so no issue, but Girthmaster had way more girth (which basically every girl says is more important) while having good length.

As a dude that has also filmed some bigdick-focused content myself, it's actually crazy to see how consistent Jack is with utilizing all the typical camera tricks for maximizing how big your dick looks. Dude is legit the most committed minmaxer in the game.

-he always uses that same blowjob angle/setup so the girls look smaller since they stay out of the foreground when they stroke it, and the lens exaggerates the effect.
-He always makes sure that the base of his dick is right at the bottom of the frame (keeping your pubic area out of the frame in this position greatly improves the illusion, it's one of the best angles but u dont see it much elsewhere because it focuses too much on the penis instead of the girl), u can literally watch him fairly consistently readjust the camera when he accidentally drifts too low. like this:

-the vast majority of girls that he brings on are super tiny since when he finally brings on taller girls he doesn't look as ridiculously huge (e.g 6'2 rocky emerson, or even just 5'8 valeria mars)
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
vs
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

-Then there's the way he grabs his dick by pushing his hand as far into the base of his dick as he can in order to get every last mm of dick showing.
-and the way he almost always films missionary with him coming in diagonally from the edge of the frame, fisheye lens distorts edges + foreshortening
etc etc..

I'm not saying he isn't big or that he shouldnt do those things (i do like the content afterall), it's just to show that the guy is clearly almost always focused on making sure his dick looks as big as possible, which is why the girthmaster situation affected him like that

from looking at some of the scenes with performers that have worked with other hung guys and doing hand/dick comparisons and such, my guess is 8x5.5 which is huge but not quite as insane as stuff like that dakota tyler picture makes him look

Last edited:

Blushweaver'sBull

Diamond Tier
Apr 3, 2022
ok true lmao, but for me it's not about their relationship, I just think its shitty that jack is so deceptive about that stuff. I remember listening to him try to claim that he doesnt know how big his dick is because he's never measured it, and then he laughed at the idea of guys obsessing over their size.. like cmon now

Reactions: Peepeepoopiepants

daddy729

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 10, 2023
Well, I believe that if you watch their Saturday stream 5/25/24 you'll have pretty much all of your questions answered about subjects that have been discussed here over the past few pages. It directly addressed lillyluna and the kissing policy as well as the subject of Jill and other guys.

dropbearsquad

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 2, 2023
because she genuinely seems bored with the whole arrangement, constantly. yes, this is simply my opinion based on observation. but it seems pretty fucking obvious. Jack also seems to be rude/short with her at times. as for the dick size conversation, that's funny, but the fact that she never fucks guys generally disproves your point. most guys are smaller than jack. she doesn't fuck any of them. there's also an irony in it being girthmasterr that she did (it was likely because the audience requested it so much.) she really doesn't seem to particularly like taking big dick, jack or otherwise. I've never seen her seem to genuinely enjoy sex.

in any case, we could keep revolving on this merry-go-round, but for the minute I'm moving on.

Reactions: Fork00tA

tempyasdf

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 27, 2022
what's the policy on anal? i'm assuming there isn't one, it's just that it's rare since a lot of girls don't do it. really hoping they do one with sofiaswetdreams, nymph_candy, kaydoll and some others

Reactions: nm412000