Simp Chat JackandJill/JackplusJill Discussion Thread

usumaki91

Lurker
Apr 22, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm not that familiar with their content but I noticed that in their scene with GMaster that she called Jack daddy a few times.
Is this a regular occurrence or something new giving the situation

beeboobop46

Lurker
Apr 8, 2024
hey bros, i saw that tavia show(few days back) and thought that it was pretty hot that she wouldnt suck or fuck jack. are there any shows in the content thread where a girl does what tavia did the first day then comes back and fucks?

dinkydinkers

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 7, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Who knows? I know she moved out, then she started quitting all her social media, tho she's started posting on IG again, and she's said she's deleting her onlyfans. I don't think her living with them was ever meant to be permanent, so no idea if it was amicable or not.

Though as an aside I really wish she'd stop using lip filler. She was gorgeous, and now she's starting to look like a blowup doll.

daddy729

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 10, 2023
I don't have any real inside knowledge either. But I did pay attention to the last few times she was on screen with them. It coincided with the Jak knife and Elly Clutch couple swap and she was supposed to be the unicorn in the situation. But apparently the first time when she was present Jak knife couldn't keep himself hard enough to get inside of Jill. After that show, she didn't appear ever again. She unsubbed from their social media and such. I haven't seen any bad words said by either of them. Not at all saying that was the issue but it's what I observed. She's honestly better off going on her own. I would think as well as most others, that it was not meant to be a permanent situation and possibly was only meant to continue until their kid was to a certain age. I do think what happened in that show was what brought about the end of the arrangement though.

Dec 2, 2023

Lily is very clearly BPD/bipolar, and just has a violent/destructive personality to both herself and others. None of her personal relationships last. She's a hot girl that people put up with for a time, until one or both parties have had enough. This has and will "work" for her until she starts losing her looks in her mid-30s, and then she's pretty much SOL on every level. She isn't the first and won't be the last. It's unfortunate for everyone, including her.

Agreed on the lip filler.

Reactions: Olzeh and daddy729
Dec 2, 2023
Agreed. I've only been watching for about a year, but Jill is very, very clearly completely over it. She (in that time) took at least a month straight simply off (it could have been a health issue, but I don't think it was) and regularly takes streams off. When she's there she's clearly bored, and her comments (all three or four of them) seem forced. I've never seen her seem to actually enjoy sex. Jack seems essentially annoyed with her regularly.

I assume they're both over each other, but this is the (very profitable) bed they've made themselves. Leaving would take a lot of guts for either, but particularly Jill.

daddy729

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 10, 2023
The thing is you're right. Although, that "baby" is now over 2 years old. And yes they've changed things up recently, so it's more interesting for viewers to see something new or someone new. As far as lilly is concerned, it's unfortunate for all involved. Just kinda sucks. I never really paid enough attention to her face to make a comment about lip filler... I've always paid more attention to her body. Just saying.