EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat JackandJill/JackplusJill Discussion Thread

wondering if anyone has these scenes

I keep hearing them say that, but I could never find where it happened in the video. Or maybe just with jack, I don't remember
It happens for a split second, when jacknife or w/e his name is is fucking Jill in missionary (they're on the left side of the screen).

He kisses Jill, who kisses back, and then Jack, being the insecure baby that he is, immediately starts kissing Elly and then brings Jill in for a 3 way kiss.

It happens for a split second, when jacknife or w/e his name is is fucking Jill in missionary (they're on the left side of the screen).

He kisses Jill, who kisses back, and then Jack, being the insecure baby that he is, immediately starts kissing Elly and then brings Jill in for a 3 way kiss.
jackknife also kissed jill while fucking her in missionary.

Is there a video where they have a 3 way with a girl who has bigger tits than Jill? I feel like I’ve never seen that happen in all the years I’ve watched.
If they are, they're fake. The only girl with really nice big tits I've seent in their content was savannah parker/bloom, but she always fucks jack without jill

Back
Top Bottom