EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

She uploads the same shit on both sites :KEKW: just another example of her laziness and why her views/followers are on a decline. Last time I saw her reply to a guy who gave his opinion on her content she just got super defensive so there is no point in even saying if you like it or not

Last edited:
Didn't even realize she uploaded that to Youtube too. Thought she only did that for Instagram, considering that she referenced Instagram metrics in that post. The Insta comments are basically the same, some people kissing her ass like always, but others actually wrote critical comments there too. There is definitely more and more people who are telling her they are fed up with these reels/shorts/tiktoks/whatevers, but she just couldn't give less of a fuck.

Just look at her Instagram upload from today, the same crap continues.

Side note, i realized in todays Insta post how flat her ass actually is, if she doesn't do her Kim K. special pose in that dress. :KEKW:
I've been saying it for a while about her body, she literally has nothing to show off which imo is the biggest reason we would never get and 18+ stuff from her

I've been saying it for a while about her body, she literally has nothing to show off which imo is the biggest reason we would never get and 18+ stuff from her
Don't underestimate the mind of a chronically depressed woman with self esteem issues. At one point she will get so starved for attention and not making enough money anymore, she will do everything for it. :LULW:

Jokes aside, i never really noticed that with her ass before. So yeah, could be a reason why she will never become a full thot, because of her lack of... female attributes.

Don't underestimate the mind of a chronically depressed woman with self esteem issues. At one point she will get so starved for attention and not making enough money anymore, she will do everything for it. :LULW:

Jokes aside, i never really noticed that with her ass before. So yeah, could be a reason why she will never become a full thot, because of her lack of... female attributes.
I hope I'm wrong ofc but just from what she has said in the past about hot tub streamers and that she couldn't do it anyway since she is lacking some tits :KEKW:we will see on a few years I guess

I assume with the white shirt you mean the one where she sits at the table around the 10-19 seconds mark in the beginning? Because if that's the one, i can definitely see what you mean, no bra for sure.

Oh i see, i misunderstood you. I thought she edited the one on the fly, if Youtube even has such a function. But you mean she took the first one down completely and then reuploaded the other one without the longer intro? Man, now i am mad for missing the first video...

Anyway, i'll see that i make a Bunkr account, i'll upload the VOD there soon and link it in the content thread. Tomorrow i am completely free, i'll probably do it then. Also, i will look tomorrow for that blue dress, it definitely was in one of the Living Solo ones too. There also was a Living Solo one where she was in a hot tub in a swimming suite together with the girlfriend of her brother. :MEGALUL: They might have actually been the same video, i'll look for it.

Update:

I already found the two videos, i linked them in the content thread.

Where's my Vlog hun? where's my god damn Vlog Kovaanj166? You better have the Vlog by the end of the week... or else...
Family Guy GIF

I hope I'm wrong ofc but just from what she has said in the past about hot tub streamers and that she couldn't do it anyway since she is lacking some tits :KEKW:we will see on a few years I guess

I meeeaaaaaannnnnnnnnn she's pretty imo, despite the fact i know there's a lot of makeup and filters involved. I would still like to see her turn to the dark side, considering all of her history i think it would be pretty hot :KEKW:

Where's my Vlog hun? where's my god damn Vlog Kovaanj166? You better have the Vlog by the end of the week... or else...
Family Guy GIF

I meeeaaaaaannnnnnnnnn she's pretty imo, despite the fact i know there's a lot of makeup and filters involved. I would still like to see her turn to the dark side, considering all of her history i think it would be pretty hot :KEKW:
Yeah I'm not saying she's ugly or anything she does have a pretty face. Maybe 1 day we will get to see the dark side tho

Family Guy GIF

Since i didn't wanna get beaten by a 2 year old kid with a football sized head, i just uploaded it. :OMEGALUL:
Yeah I'm not saying she's ugly or anything she does have a pretty face. Maybe 1 day we will get to see the dark side tho
Her face is her main selling point. That + the innocent reputation from her past is such a perfect setup for a future lewd side, it would be a shame to miss that opportunity.

Since i didn't wanna get beaten by a 2 year old kid with a football sized head, i just uploaded it. :OMEGALUL:

Her face is her main selling point. That + the innocent reputation from her past is such a perfect setup for a future lewd side, it would be a shame to miss that opportunity.

I'm sorry I didn't want to have to resort to that sort of threat, but you left me no choice. Hope there's a lesson for you here so that in the future you don't make the same mistake :KEKW:

Also i just downloaded it! Thanks!

It's been up for what? 15 minutes, and there's already 22 downloads. God damn lurkers :KEKW:

I got you one better. While going through an old hard drive, i also found that i downloaded her first and so far only Just Dance stream from 2019. She is dancing in full cam in that one for over two hours. My internet is just so shit right now, this one video took an eternity to upload. But i promise, i will upload that one soon too... before you want to beat me again. :leokek:

I know this is going to sound weird but does anyone get the feeling her lack of sex appeal is because she’s been forced to believe that she’s 100% straight when she’s not therefore she finds it hard to appeal to males

I can remember she said on stream before that she finds girls cute, but is only sexually attracted to men. I think what is a way bigger factor for her lack of sexuality is A her depression, which is known to be a mood killer. Even more importantly it might be B, something she only said on stream once and i don't think she ever said it again. She heavily implied she made a very bad experience with an abusive guy in a relationship before. Which would also explain her lack of sexual interest in anyone really and why she has no desire to have a partner.

That was my armchair psychologist note for the day. :LUL

I got you one better. While going through an old hard drive, i also found that i downloaded her first and so far only Just Dance stream from 2019. She is dancing in full cam in that one for over two hours. My internet is just so shit right now, this one video took an eternity to upload. But i promise, i will upload that one soon too... before you want to beat me again. :leokek:
Bro i remember that stream, that was actually a nice one! God damn you're a Vlog Goblin :KEKW:

I know this is going to sound weird but does anyone get the feeling her lack of sex appeal is because she’s been forced to believe that she’s 100% straight when she’s not therefore she finds it hard to appeal to males

Hmmm not sure what you mean, but you think she's bi? I really don't see it.

I can remember she said on stream before that she finds girls cute, but is only sexually attracted to men. I think what is a way bigger factor for her lack of sexuality is A her depression, which is known to be a mood killer. Even more importantly it might be B, something she only said on stream once and i don't think she ever said it again. She heavily implied she made a very bad experience with an abusive guy in a relationship before. Which would also explain her lack of sexual interest in anyone really and why she has no desire to have a partner.

It's 100% to do with her past experiences. The way she talks about people approaching her in public or when she was at a club with her friend towards the end of last year and that she didn't like it when guys came up and talked to her. She seems very scared of any male so idk what's going to happen with her :KEKW:

Good call with the club, almost forgot that. The way she talks about men most of the time sounds like she is looking down on them and is generalizing a lot. If she would actually be a guy and would talk that way about other women, people would legit call her an incel. :KEKW:

Not to drag things back a few pages but I have a rough memory that she said PDP was a crush she had on one of those reaction things she did to his videos; naturally however that wasn't ever going to turn into anything for obvious reasons (I would offer a theory if he ever showed interest back then, she would have gone full throttle regardless of any potential past trauma). In terms of
I think a more cynical interpretation would be more that she does not/did not want to piss off anyone in her very male, often "incel" types audience by showing any kind of relationship. I remember she got defensive in one of her more recent blog videos where a faceless man was cameo'd for a bit on one of her outings.

Not to drag things back a few pages but I have a rough memory that she said PDP was a crush she had on one of those reaction things she did to his videos; naturally however that wasn't ever going to turn into anything for obvious reasons (I would offer a theory if he ever showed interest back then, she would have gone full throttle regardless of any potential past trauma). In terms of
Yes, good example with pewdiepie. I can also remember back in 2018/19 when she would still watch his videos on stream in an attempt to leech of his name further, she looked visibly jealous of his girlfriend/now wife and i often thought she would give everything to be in her place instead.

I think a more cynical interpretation would be more that she does not/did not want to piss off anyone in her very male, often "incel" types audience by showing any kind of relationship. I remember she got defensive in one of her more recent blog videos where a faceless man was cameo'd for a bit on one of her outings.
She understands her audience very well and knows she depends on appearing available for them. From the looks of it, her biggest simps have already gone over the years and now only a smaller part of it remains. So even more important to keep them around. Though i don't think that guy in her Vlogmas video was actually her boyfriend, i just can't imagine anyone would date a girl like her. I am not talking about her looks, just about her way of living making it impossible to be in a commited relationship with someone. Over time i have seen lots of e-girls getting lonelier because of their lifestyle.

Last edited:
Yes, good example with pewdiepie. I can also remember back in 2018/19 when she would still watch his videos on stream in an attempt to leech of his name further, she looked visibly jealous of his girlfriend/now wife and i often thought she would give everything to be in her place instead.

She understands her audience very well and knows she depends on appearing available for them. From the looks of it, her biggest simps have already gone over the years and now only a smaller part of it remains. So even more important to keep them around. Though i don't think that guy in her Vlogmas video was actually her boyfriend, i just can't imagine anyone would date a girl like her. I am not talking about her looks, just about her way of living making it impossible to be in a commited relationship with someone. Over time i have seen lots of e-girls getting lonelier because of their lifestyle.
I've had the same thought about if someone would actually date her long term or not. Her job makes it almost impossible and then thinking about the way she is I doubt anyone would stick around :KEKW: her mom is also living with her so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Forgot we can't reply on the other thread :KEKW: she always looks good in that dress tho and her legs 😍

Back
Top Bottom