EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

I assume with the white shirt you mean the one where she sits at the table around the 10-19 seconds mark in the beginning? Because if that's the one, i can definitely see what you mean, no bra for sure.

Oh i see, i misunderstood you. I thought she edited the one on the fly, if Youtube even has such a function. But you mean she took the first one down completely and then reuploaded the other one without the longer intro? Man, now i am mad for missing the first video...

Anyway, i'll see that i make a Bunkr account, i'll upload the VOD there soon and link it in the content thread. Tomorrow i am completely free, i'll probably do it then. Also, i will look tomorrow for that blue dress, it definitely was in one of the Living Solo ones too. There also was a Living Solo one where she was in a hot tub in a swimming suite together with the girlfriend of her brother. :MEGALUL: They might have actually been the same video, i'll look for it.

Update:

I already found the two videos, i linked them in the content thread.
Yeah thats the one!

I mean i will be honest, i don't know about any of that. I'm just assuming, i don't think youtube has a edit on the fly option. I just know there was another version with a longer intro and wider view.

Damn those 2 are good finds, specially the blue dress one where she actually zooms in her tits :KEKW: thank you for that bro.

I wonder if anyone else has any such content from her.

I have tons of stories saved from her, one of them while also being in a swimsuit, looked pretty sexy. That was also from the Italy project that never got released. According to her she did a professional photoshoot during her time there, because it was part of their program. Unfortunately, nothing was ever released from that time and i think she even said that company doesn't even exist anymore. So now those pics are sitting on some random photographers harddrive, never seeing the light of day...

I promise i'll try to go through the stories i saved from her one day and upload the sexy ones i think are worthy. But my harddrive is a mess and i really have to clean up first. :KEKW:

There is also another one from her Youtube Vlogs from last year where she was dancing in tight gym pants and she filmed her ass from close. Also, she did a stream about a month ago where i think she didn't wear any panties underneath her regular pants and i am pretty sure i saw a cameltoe for a second there. I promise i'll find those too and link it in the content thread, but i have to touch grass now for a bit. :MEGALUL:

I have tons of stories saved from her, one of them while also being in a swimsuit, looked pretty sexy. That was also from the Italy project that never got released. According to her she did a professional photoshoot during her time there, because it was part of their program. Unfortunately, nothing was ever released from that time and i think she even said that company doesn't even exist anymore. So now those pics are sitting on some random photographers harddrive, never seeing the light of day...

I promise i'll try to go through the stories i saved from her one day and upload the sexy ones i think are worthy. But my harddrive is a mess and i really have to clean up first. :KEKW:

There is also another one from her Youtube Vlogs from last year where she was dancing in tight gym pants and she filmed her ass from close. Also, she did a stream about a month ago where i think she didn't wear any panties underneath her regular pants and i am pretty sure i saw a cameltoe for a second there. I promise i'll find those too and link it in the content thread, but i have to touch grass now for a bit. :MEGALUL:
My vague recollection was that she was signed to an esports org called Team Atlantis which eventually folded and then got merged into the G2 org, I don't think she was kept on at G2.

Man I knew she didn't really have a good body or anything but seeing how that dress just fell on her 😐 didn't realise it was this bad

My vague recollection was that she was signed to an esports org called Team Atlantis which eventually folded and then got merged into the G2 org, I don't think she was kept on at G2.
Yeah the first org went broke and I think G2 just took the pros on. She had an opportunity with this Italy thing but I guess she didn't do good enough

Team Atlantis disbanded in late 2020 and then merged into G2 Atlantis in May 2021, while the Italy show was filmed in July 2021. I think that her affiliation with Atlantis was the reason why she even got asked to be in that show at all, because the organization that was responsible for it was G2 themselfs. But apparently the show sucked ass and they decided to never release it. She said there was a whole production crew present, so you can imagine how expensive a month long filming process must have been and how much it must have fucked G2 off to just flush that money down the drain when they noticed how bad the show actually turned out. :MEGALUL:

Otherwise yeah, she was never signed over to G2. I think she was just too irrelevant for them to even bother. She was lucky enough with Atlantis, because the head of the Atlantis org was also from her country and since Sky is one of the biggest streamers from Lithuania, guess it was a logical decision for them to sign her.

With her current viewer count though she will never be signed to a proper org again. The shitty economic times are hitting orgs hard too, in the last 6-12 months there have been tons of them firing people left and right or downright disbanding. If you can remember Neekolul, she was recently fired from her org for being irrelevant now and she still has almost twice as many viewers as Sky.

Last edited:
Team Atlantis disbanded in late 2020 and then merged into G2 Atlantis in May 2021, while the Italy show was filmed in July 2021. I think that her affiliation with Atlantis was the reason why she even got asked to be in that show at all, because the organization that was responsible for it was G2 themselfs. But apparently the show sucked ass and they decided to never release it. She said there was a whole production crew present, so you can imagine how expensive a month long filming process must have been and how much it must have fucked G2 off to just flush that money down the drain when they noticed how bad the show actually turned out. :MEGALUL:

Otherwise yeah, she was never signed over to G2. I think she was just too irrelevant for them to even bother. She was lucky enough with Atlantis, because the head of the Atlantis org was also from her country and since Sky is one of the biggest streamers from Lithuania, guess it was a logical decision for them to sign her.

With her current viewer count though she will never be signed to a proper org again. The shitty economic times are hitting orgs hard too, in the last 6-12 months there have been tons of them firing people left and right or downright disbanding. If you can remember Neekolul, she was recently fired from her org for being irrelevant now and she still has almost twice as many viewers as Sky.
Good point on how orgs are suffering now financially. Yet she still thinks joining an org will "save" her stream 😂 she had to switch things up 1 or even 2 years ago instead of only playing apex. I really do wonder if she would do something like onlyfans when her twitch career dies 🤔

Good point on how orgs are suffering now financially. Yet she still thinks joining an org will "save" her stream 😂 she had to switch things up 1 or even 2 years ago instead of only playing apex. I really do wonder if she would do something like onlyfans when her twitch career dies 🤔
Think she will do like fanhouse not onlyfans. And not this year, maybe next year when she averages 100 viewers instead of 200.

I’m surprised she didn’t do anything last year when she was posting on ig stories that she wasn’t making enough money from subs and complaining not enough people was donating and subbing

I’m surprised she didn’t do anything last year when she was posting on ig stories that she wasn’t making enough money from subs and complaining not enough people was donating and subbing
I don't think i exaggerate when i say she is asking for more subs almost every single stream i have been seeing in the past 12 months at least. It is insane how she is trying to low key beg every stream and make her simps feel bad for not giving her enough money. As an example, recently she complained she got only like 10 subs last stream, but she "believes in her community" that they can get 20 subs in this one. :KEKW:

I still remember that story from last year though, she was actually posting a screenshot of her Twitch earnings from that day and in one of the next streams after that she was stating she might have to stop streaming if things keep going this way. Only minutes later one of her simps gave her a lot of money. She did the same in a stream earlier this year in January where she complained she thinks about selling some of her stuff to make some money, only minutes later one guy donated like 100 bucks.

Last edited:
Talking of complaining about viewers and engagement on her social media and she shares a post complaining lol

I don't think i exaggerate when i say she is asking for more subs almost every single stream i have been seeing in the past 12 months at least. It is insane how she is trying to low key beg every stream and make her simps feel bad for not giving her enough money. As an example, recently she complained she got only like 10 subs last stream, but she "believes in her community" that they can get 20 subs in this one. :KEKW:

I still remember that story from last year though, she was actually posting a screenshot of her Twitch earnings from that day and in one of the next streams after that she was stating she might have to stop streaming if things keep going this way. Only minutes later one of her simps gave her a lot of money. She did the same in a stream earlier this year in January where she complained she thinks about selling some of her stuff to make some money, only minutes later one guy donated like 100 bucks.

It's pretty simple:

Are you entertaining? Yes? Ok then you're good. As long as you keep being entertaining to your viewers they will stay subbed, and your viewership will increase. It's a simple contract.

Are you entertaining? No? Then you need to provide other type o content. You need to stop what you're doing and change.

Sjokz is the best example out there for this sort of stuff. She's an amazing professional, and also a beauty imo. She does both, she cultivates her persona by being provocative and also by being good.

Nowadays with all the competition around streaming, you stop you loose. And she's loosing, and failing to see the problem is her.

Talking of complaining about viewers and engagement on her social media and she shares a post complaining lol

I don't get why people record themselves crying. What is your thought process behind it? You're legit crying feeling sad, but holdup let me record real quick for content, you never know. Just makes you feel like you're not genuine, like you're farming sympathy. Which she is.

If that head of hers was on the same level of her look, she would be pretty successful.

Her biggest issue is she isn’t the best gamer but refuses to use her looks to help her progress in streaming, some may think it’s harsh but if you’re a female you either need to be good at the game or exploit your looks and she won’t do the second part

It's pretty simple:

Are you entertaining? Yes? Ok then you're good. As long as you keep being entertaining to your viewers they will stay subbed, and your viewership will increase. It's a simple contract.

Are you entertaining? No? Then you need to provide other type o content. You need to stop what you're doing and change.

Sjokz is the best example out there for this sort of stuff. She's an amazing professional, and also a beauty imo. She does both, she cultivates her persona by being provocative and also by being good.

Nowadays with all the competition around streaming, you stop you loose. And she's loosing, and failing to see the problem is her.
To give you another example of a good female Apex streamer: guhrl. I'll be the first to admit that i don't think she is very pretty, might even be below average looking, but she is a legit good Apex player and gets around 2x the views of Sky and has like two to three times the subs. Why? Because she actually convinces people with skill and that is something i can respect regardless of your sex or your level of attractiveness. She was also just signed with TSM and deserved that sign up every bit.

I don't get why people record themselves crying. What is your thought process behind it? You're legit crying feeling sad, but holdup let me record real quick for content, you never know. Just makes you feel like you're not genuine, like you're farming sympathy. Which she is.

Taking the thoughts out of my head here. :MEGALUL: I really cringed for a second when i saw her recording herself crying. What kind of person would do that if not for making your viewers feel bad for you? I called her an attention whore on one of my earliest posts in this thread and i stand by that statement.

Her biggest issue is she isn’t the best gamer but refuses to use her looks to help her progress in streaming, some may think it’s harsh but if you’re a female you either need to be good at the game or exploit your looks and she won’t do the second part
Spot on. She cultivated the wrong image from earlier in her career and now she is stuck within that niche. Go down another path and you become a hypocrite, stay in the same lane and you become irrelevant.

She's not good at games. Easily gives up on new games and not entertaining at all yet wonders why she can't grow 🤣 as far as her posting herself on social media that is the biggest cry for attention you can get

I listened to a bit of her stream earlier. One guy asked if she wants to get any tattoos, to which she replied she wants to get FOUR tattoos this year alone. Three small ones and one bigger one. The bigger one would apparently be words spread across her arms, if i understood her correct.

If she actually goes through with this, she will look so trashy in a few years when she gets obsessed to altering her body now. It's always the sweet innocent ones that end up completely fucked... a shame.

I can't watch her streams anymore tbh. There's always something i cringe at, and i just leave. Usually happens pretty fast :KEKW:

I listened to a bit of her stream earlier. One guy asked if she wants to get any tattoos, to which she replied she wants to get FOUR tattoos this year alone. Three small ones and one bigger one. The bigger one would apparently be words spread across her arms, if i understood her correct.

If she actually goes through with this, she will look so trashy in a few years when she gets obsessed to altering her body now. It's always the sweet innocent ones that end up completely fucked... a shame.

But yeah i agree with you completely.

I can't watch her streams anymore tbh. There's always something i cringe at, and i just leave. Usually happens pretty fast :KEKW:

But yeah i agree with you completely.
Glad im not the only one who can't watch without cringing. Based on the tattoos she has now they will be shit 🤣 I actually wouldn't mind if she got a nice looking tattoo and not some tiny cloud and shit like that

It appears that she has made a new YT short complaining about how "the algorithm" was responsible for her losing followers and has been working against her for years:

Someone made what I thought was a reasonable plea/advice to her, I'd be surprised if she takes it on board though:
TheWickerMan said

Aiste I don't intend for this to sound mean, but could it not just be that people are starting to dislike what you're putting on your socials? I get that bots exist. However, other than what you do on twitch, you're uploading samey tiktok styled videos that just arent interesting. Judging by other comments you get, I'm not alone in thinking this.

Didn't even realize she uploaded that to Youtube too. Thought she only did that for Instagram, considering that she referenced Instagram metrics in that post. The Insta comments are basically the same, some people kissing her ass like always, but others actually wrote critical comments there too. There is definitely more and more people who are telling her they are fed up with these reels/shorts/tiktoks/whatevers, but she just couldn't give less of a fuck.

Just look at her Instagram upload from today, the same crap continues.

Side note, i realized in todays Insta post how flat her ass actually is, if she doesn't do her Kim K. special pose in that dress. :KEKW:

Back
Top Bottom