EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

Yeah, saw that picture or i guess it was a video technically. This is exactly why i don't trust images i see on the internet, the amount of stuff that make-up and filters can hide is insane.

There was one of her Youtube Vlogs from December last year where she filmed herself in the car without make-up. You would think this is a complete different person compared to her Instagram posts and even the heavy make-up she wears on stream.
Yeah she looks nothing like she does on her posts or even the stream and then claims to not use anything and be natural lmao. Its the stuff like that this that made me stop watching her

Thanks for creating this thread. Agree with having lots to talk about in the future, i have been watching her for some time and since last year she has definitely become more sexy than previously.

I think she is starting to realize that her stream isn't going anywhere and that she needs to go down the typical e-girl path to keep making money. I love the developement though. She commented on stream before that she never wants to make an Onlyfans because of her parents, but if no for them, i bet she would make one. So that means the potential is there, it's just a matter of time.
Wow! Can you please tell me on what stream she talked about Onlyfans and her parents?

I know she is depressed and has major mood swings, might actually be bipolar. There is times where she is pumping out content like this and then suddenly doesn't do anything anymore. So i guess time will tell what she will do and how far she will go.

What is really interesting though is that in the one story with her belt skirt you can even see her mother is sitting next to her in the cabin (you can only see her legs and feet). It's so funny to me how her mom is literally witnessing her daughter becoming an internet whore and doesn't even care. xD
When did she post that story? I'm cuirous 😀

When did she post that story? I'm cuirous 😀
I think the story was about a week ago or so. You can find the video in the content thread for her, it was posted there recently. If you look at that video, you can see her mom sitting next to her in the cabin, as you can briefly see her legs and feet in the bottom left of the corner.
Wow! Can you please tell me on what stream she talked about Onlyfans and her parents?
I can remember she talked about it at least twice last year, but all these streams have been deleted ever since since Twitch only saves VODs up to 2 months. I honestly cannot give you an exact date anymore though, sorry. But the gist of it is that she comes from a conservative household and she said all the people in her family including her parents would look down on her for it.

I can give you another date though, because while i don't watch that many streams of hers anymore, i did watch a recent one. One guy commented that she would get rich if she only made an Onlyfans or Fansly, to which she replied there are many ways to get rich and that type of thing is not something she wants to do. That was on the stream from the 22nd of March, about an hour or so into the stream. You might have to keep scrolling for a couple of minutes, i don't remember the exact timestamp, but look around that mark.

To echo JakeyW statement from the content thread: I agree, she really doesn't have much tits. I feel like the cloth from bra itself is legit bigger than her natural boobs. Like if you'd remove the bra, i don't think there is much left to show at all. :KEKW:

Oh yeah, sure. I'd like to see them too one day. Though i am surprised she is already showing herself in a bikini/bra. Thought she'd wait at least until summer with that. Also, the reason she even showed herself was funny af, because of a crappy KPOP song. :KEKW: This girl really can't be honest with herself. At least admit you just want to show yourself half naked on Insta now, don't pretend like anyone gives a crap about KPOP.

Oh I posted on the wrong thread my bad 🤣 agree with you guys that I'd still have no complaints about seeing them. Pretty sure her getting implants is off the table though

Oh yeah, sure. I'd like to see them too one day. Though i am surprised she is already showing herself in a bikini/bra. Thought she'd wait at least until summer with that. Also, the reason she even showed herself was funny af, because of a crappy KPOP song. :KEKW: This girl really can't be honest with herself. At least admit you just want to show yourself half naked on Insta now, don't pretend like anyone gives a crap about KPOP.
In the last year she has been acting more sexual with her posts or even things she says on stream but acts like she doesn't know what she is doing. I'm sure most people have realised what she is doing tho

Man that's fucking spot on. She really can't be honest with herself, it's like she's preparing a defense in advance. When in reality people don't give a fuck, if anything her viewers want to see more of that.
In the last year she has been acting more sexual with her posts or even things she says on stream but acts like she doesn't know what she is doing. I'm sure most people have realised what she is doing tho
For sure, i remember there was a unban request stream, and one of the requests was from a sub, and he said something kinda implying he was fapping to her, and she unbanned him. Which i thought was hilarious.

I'd also really prefer to see it before she makes any potentially awful decisions regarding surgery/tattoos/etc.
She once did a stream in Italy without a bra and also one of her youtube videos has a a part where she is just embracing the free the nipple movement. They are small, but the shape seems kinda nice

Man that's fucking spot on. She really can't be honest with herself, it's like she's preparing a defense in advance. When in reality people don't give a fuck, if anything her viewers want to see more of that.

For sure, i remember there was a unban request stream, and one of the requests was from a sub, and he said something kinda implying he was fapping to her, and she unbanned him. Which i thought was hilarious.
I do remember something like that, once again proving she has no self respect but immediately gets mad when people say stuff about her making an onlyfans etc. It's so funny to see 😂

She once did a stream in Italy without a bra and also one of her youtube videos has a a part where she is just embracing the free the nipple movement. They are small, but the shape seems kinda nice
Can you remember that Italy stream? I know she has a few VODs from her time in Italy saved in her Highlights on Twitch, so maybe that stream is among them. Also, is the Youtube video where you can see her nipple by any chance a VLOG where she was trying on a blue dress in a VLOG? That's at least the only time where i remember she showed herself without bra in a video.

I'd also really prefer to see it before she makes any potentially awful decisions regarding surgery/tattoos/etc.

She has been talking a lot about getting a tattoo lately almost every time i've been in her stream. She wants to get a butterfly of all things on her collarbone apparently. What the hell is wrong with this girl? Her other tattoo is also so weird, it's a small cloud on her wrist, like... why?! I hope she doesn't become one of those girls that has a dozen random tattoos all over her body.

She is preparing a defense because in her mind, she still is that innocent girl from 2018 that got famous by defending that poor multi millionaire youtuber against a random twitch thot, which is where her whole viewers came from in the first place. There was a meme back then that called her the thotn't, meaning that she is the anti thot. Imagine that is the image you cultivated from the beginning of your career and then you start to realize the only way forward is by becoming a thot yourself. So she is kind of becoming a thot, but also not really, because she can't in her mind. I got an idea, we should call her Schrodingers Thot. :KEKW:

For the unban request, i missed that, wish i would have seen it. Every time i saw her doing unban request, i tend to pause the stream, because they are just one big cringe show where she tries to be funny by roasting the banned people, but fails miserably.

People noticed that for sure, but the simps in her stream all play into her innocent acting. They know she likes to delude herself and just go along with it. She literally just did a post where she took her top off on Insta and started to strip to a song that is about eating pussy and sucking dick. Someone mentioned that song to her in the next stream and she replied to her song choice "I just take what's popular right now". As if it's a coincidence you are stripping and you take THAT one song for it. :MEGALUL:

Last edited:
Can you remember that Italy stream? I know she has a few VODs from her time in Italy saved in her Highlights on Twitch, so maybe that stream is among them. Also, is the Youtube video where you can see her nipple by any chance a VLOG where she was trying on a blue dress in a VLOG? That's at least the only time where i remember she showed herself without bra in a video.
The Italy Vlog she deleted. People were clipping left and right, i believe she was at the hotel with a pink top or some shit can't recall. But she did a whole stream without a bra, of that i'm sure. Also the youtube video is one of her living solo ones, don't think she was trying any dresses tho, so kinda curious about that one video too :KEKW:

She is preparing a defense because in her mind, she still is that innocent girl from 2018 that got famous by defending that poor multi millionaire youtuber against a random twitch thot, which is where her whole viewers came from in the first place. There was a meme back then that called her the thotn't, meaning that she is the anti thot. Imagine that is the image you cultivated from the beginning of your career and then you start to realize the only way forward is by becoming a thot yourself. So she is kind of becoming a thot, but also not really, because she can't in her mind. I got an idea, we should call her Schrodingers Thot. :KEKW:

Man you are just articulating my thoughts. Prolly why she's god damn depressed, wants to become more successful, but has to cope with all of that shit. When the hot tub & pools meta was at his highest, she commented something like that she wish she could do that or be good at that. And i just thought to myself girl you are a represses thot in your core, almost like a nun in the prime of her sexual life... she wants to do it, but god won't let her :KEKWlaugh:

The Italy Vlog she deleted. People were clipping left and right, i believe she was at the hotel with a pink top or some shit can't recall. But she did a whole stream without a bra, of that i'm sure. Also the youtube video is one of her living solo ones, don't think she was trying any dresses tho, so kinda curious about that one video too :KEKW:
If she was wearing a pink top in that stream, then it must have been that one:

Check out the clips that twitchtracker listed for that VOD. I just went through the Italy streams and that is the only one where she wore a pink top in the clips. She never highlighted that VOD obviously, but i actually managed to save the whole stream back then. I just skipped through the full VOD and she actually doesn't appear to wear a bra in that stream, never even noticed that before.

Also, i will go through the living solo vids once i have a bit more time. If i happen to find the blue dress scene again, i will link it.
Prolly why she's god damn depressed, wants to become more successful, but has to cope with all of that shit. When the hot tub & pools meta was at his highest, she commented something like that she wish she could do that or be good at that. And i just thought to myself girl you are a represses thot in your core, almost like a nun in the prime of her sexual life... she wants to do it, but god won't let her :KEKWlaugh:

Her depression is definitely coming from her obsession of wanting to become successful but doesn't know how to. She could make good money for the next 5-10 years if she'd go down the full thot way, but she also wants to tell herself she is better than the other girls. LOL If not for the pewdiepie hype, she probably legit would have been a hot tub streamer back two years ago. This is why we can't have nice things...

If she was wearing a pink top in that stream, then it must have been that one:

Check out the clips that twitchtracker listed for that VOD. I just went through the Italy streams and that is the only one where she wore a pink top in the clips. She never highlighted that VOD obviously, but i actually managed to save the whole stream back then. I just skipped through the full VOD and she actually doesn't appear to wear a bra in that stream, never even noticed that before.

Also, i will go through the living solo vids once i have a bit more time. If i happen to find the blue dress scene again, i will link it.

Her depression is definitely coming from her obsession of wanting to become successful but doesn't know how to. She could make good money for the next 5-10 years if she'd go down the full thot way, but she also wants to tell herself she is better than the other girls. LOL If not for the pewdiepie hype, she probably legit would have been a hot tub streamer back two years ago. This is why we can't have nice things...
Ah you saved the vod? could you upload it in the content thread? i would like to save that one too!

It's this one: in the beginning she wears a white shirt with no bra on. The initial upload that had less then 100 views had a longer intro with her sitting with that white t shirt no bra on and a wider angle were u could see her back. There was this one guy that saved it in the old thotube or ethots can't remenber which one.

Ah you saved the vod? could you upload it in the content thread? i would like to save that one too!

It's this one: in the beginning she wears a white shirt with no bra on. The initial upload that had less then 100 views had a longer intro with her sitting with that white t shirt no bra on and a wider angle were u could see her back. There was this one guy that saved it in the old thotube or ethots can't remenber which one.
I pray to god that guy might find this thread or someone who happened to also save that longer video then. Because i have that video saved, but only the 10:26 minute long version without that part. Ironically, according to the file, i saved the video back then about 25 minutes after it was originally uploaded, so i must have missed that original video by like 10-15 minutes. :KEKW:

Also, if that's the Italy VOD you were referring to, i can upload that. I think i have to make an account on whatever platform is the best. What would be better, gofile or bunkr?

I pray to god that guy might find this thread or someone who happened to also save that longer video then. Because i have that video saved, but only the 10:26 minute long version without that part. Ironically, according to the file, i saved the video back then about 25 minutes after it was originally uploaded, so i must have missed that original video by like 10-15 minutes. :KEKW:

Also, if that's the Italy VOD you were referring to, i can upload that. I think i have to make an account on whatever platform is the best. What would be better, gofile or bunkr?
But the current video still has that intro, just not the longer version. 25 minutes after the one that is currently up was uploaded :KEKW:
Not sure how long it took her to take it down and upload the current one, at the time i really didn't follow her scene as much as i do now. I'll try and find that thread with the wayback machine, i think have a link of it. I used to the links instead of the actual content :KEKW:

I think Bunkr is the best, also if u find the blue dress one link it there too!

I assume with the white shirt you mean the one where she sits at the table around the 10-19 seconds mark in the beginning? Because if that's the one, i can definitely see what you mean, no bra for sure.

Oh i see, i misunderstood you. I thought she edited the one on the fly, if Youtube even has such a function. But you mean she took the first one down completely and then reuploaded the other one without the longer intro? Man, now i am mad for missing the first video...

Anyway, i'll see that i make a Bunkr account, i'll upload the VOD there soon and link it in the content thread. Tomorrow i am completely free, i'll probably do it then. Also, i will look tomorrow for that blue dress, it definitely was in one of the Living Solo ones too. There also was a Living Solo one where she was in a hot tub in a swimming suite together with the girlfriend of her brother. :MEGALUL: They might have actually been the same video, i'll look for it.

Update:

I already found the two videos, i linked them in the content thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom