MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - Ideas and Suggestions | Page 34 | SimpCity Forums

Feedback Ideas and Suggestions

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

trulyjbl

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 19, 2023

trulyjbl

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 19, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ah, okay. Thanks for checking.

I’m not going to make a separate NSFW twitter and remember to log in and out of it, so I guess I’ll just miss out. Still would be nice to have the content (if it’s worth it) shared here rather than just linked. Sort of like how people save and upload IG pics rather than just post a link.

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
Yes I understand they're talking about the big site requests. I'm saying the recurbate request thread is equal to the onlyfans section in this forum except there is no recurbate section. It's as if you followed the onlyfans section and filtered out the request posts. You would get a thread of random onlyfans girls posts, some of which you're interested in and a lot of which you're not. So what do people do, they follow the content thread of those specific onlyfans girls to get the content of only those girls they are interested in.

The recurbate request thread serves as the equivalent of the onlyfans section since it is not big enough to have it's own section. If you want only the content, sub to the individual girls. You're essentially making a thread of random recurbate girls content if you make a thread for just the fulfilled content. Seeing as there is no rolling thread of just random onlyfans girls content getting posted in one thread and it ballooning into thousands of pages I would assume it's the same reason there isn't a rolling thread of random recurbate girls content thread doing the same.

V

voidream

What you are saying is mostly true. These threads are mainly for people who request or fulfill.
(Or for people who like to abuse the whole request system, but that is a different thing.)

Splitting it would be a pain for sure, and not just the splitting is the problem but after that to enforce the rule.
Question is would it worth it, would it change anything?

I can see a thread like Backroom Casting Couch could be more viewable for users without the request posts. Is splitting the good way or should we just clear the old request posts more frequently?

But I don't think it would really change anything with the recurbate or the camwhores threads. I don't feel like people want to click on random links through pages and pages and pages.
I think people mainly find those fulfilled video request via searching the models name or when someone posts that link into the model's thread.
Fortunately some uploaders are adding those names into their links, so it is searchable this way.

But I definetly think the premium request section needs some touches, but it is hard to agree on things and see what would be actually useful.

max0rz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Will probably mean a bit more work for mods/admins but for the big request threads, like BCC etc, would it be an option perhaps to add fulfilled requests or a link to it, to the first post of a thread? You could then pwn the original request.

That way, it becomes more of a ''content'' thread and with all the links in the first post, in theory, it should cut down on requests since users can easily find their preferred scene? :whistle:

nebular5013

Diamond Tier
Nov 6, 2023
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but saint.to appears to be run by/associated with simpcity, so I wanted to request a simple thing: please add webm file format support

If I'm posting in the wrong thread, please point me to the right place, I tried looking for it

maliksar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 27, 2022

Speedy Gonzales

Arriba! Arriba!
Oct 22, 2022
Wonder if it would be possible to introduce a setting which does not permit users to submit a solitary image as a post. So many popular models have threads which are ridiculously long and when you look at it, you get multiple posts in a row with nothing but a single image from the same series. I appreciate that this is how they probably operate their OF / Fansly account but come on guys. Wait until there are at least a couple of photos from a series before posting them and then edit your original post and add the new image(s) to that instead of making a new post for every single image.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
No

Correct

While that would be nice, if one person waits, another person will post, some posters do wait on less popular threads but its not going to happen for those that are popular.

What helped me put my mind at ease with it is that's how the model posts so if you were subbed it would be the same so its just a replication and everyone gets the 'same sub experience'. If you visit the forum / thread frequently you'll notice it more than those that visit once every few days, the same as if you were subbed and visited their page that often.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Unfortunately, its not that easy. jpg4.su uses
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
, a premade bit of software, not really editable.
Saint.to is custom built from the ground up for this forum.

Making an account on jpg4.su is pretty easy though, some temp emails work but you could just use the same email you use here :peepoShrug: