Feedback Ideas and Suggestions

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

DemonKingDabura

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 19, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey mods/admins
I feel like this "farting" fetish kind of stuff should be hidden behind some filter or something. Often when i am searching for something the "farting" threads pop up in the results and kinda kills the mood.
If i recall correctly back on sexy e-girls "transgender threads" were also hidden behind filters after complaints for this reason.

This might be considered nitpicking and I might need to suck it up. But might I suggest that these degeneratesscat (aka shit) or farts threads should have a hidden section that is hidden for normies unless normies choose to opt in.

thread in question

AirPain

Fan
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
so u understand what she said? din´t think so

and yes it matter!
if a girl is joking and says: yeah i would like to suck your dick *but it was sarcasm
you would put out your dick and but him inside her? seems like a good idea and not like a rape, because she says yes at first

sensekayden

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 12, 2023
I believe there should be a feature to facilitate fundraising for specific videos, allowing coomer to gain access to videos, especially PPV, that may be too expensive for an individual to purchase alone.

MeloCandy

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 3, 2024
If i may suggest,

1. Please allow a request post in a content thread. I'm tired of getting discombobulated with warnings out of nowhere. Starting a request thread is quite hard to get traction. Most of the time a new request and thread would go unnoticed and left to dust. And it seems most of request and discussion thread post by a lower ranking would usually get ignored. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE cut us some slack there.

2. A search function within a thread is really nice to have for easy navigation through number of pages. If its possible.

digitt

Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them
Mar 11, 2022
since the forum has now been older than 1 year i think it'd be cool to have some kind of badge under your name that says something like 1 Year of Service or something like that for the people hat have been here since day 1 ive seen a lot of forums doing it and its some indication of loyality i know that it already shows the date you joined when you collape under the simp badges but it would be cool to show it alongside the simp badges :pauseChamp:

it could look something like this

https://i.imgur was here once, but it's now gone/ViXEZJx.png

what do you guys think? :peepoShy:

syzygy_8

Lurker
Dec 22, 2022
Would it be possible to try standardizing putting a large amount of photos/vids in one zip file on top of upload every single one on their own?
It makes it so much easier for those of us who want to download a whole set of 25 photos let's say. Instead of having to click on every single photo individually, have a separate link to a downloadable zip file with all those same photos. All downloadable in one click.
Some people try to do it for some models, like itsnatalieroush but for other models like peachjars it's not as common to see a link to a zip file.
I think that addition would be greatly appreciated by a lot of people around here.

blade141

Fan
Oct 25, 2023
Maybe a way where the admin or someone of each model has like a wallet for that creator where everyone can donate x amount of money. and when there is enough budget the person with access to the wallet buys the content and shares it.
maybe not all models but a few which only have 2-3 tapes which they sell for like 200$, these types of videos almost never gets leaked. this way its possible

Last edited:
Reactions: 0128309812093

stresspressdress

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 4, 2022
Suggestion: if user is going to post a pixeldrain folder full of videos, make it requirement to post screenshots too.

With 5GB per day limit, if you're just previewing files, you lose allowed bandwidth. And once you spend it, you can't even preview files anymore.

Screenshots would be super useful.

insanityyyy

Lurker
Oct 1, 2023
Hey folks, I don't know if anyone has sugested this before but if they haven't please vote accordingly so we get noticed.

There should be a filter with "only videos" or "only pictures" or "only text" on each thread! That's it, I can't imagine the LoE to do this being a huge pain, but I'm not expecting anything, just a sugestion!

Have a nice one cheers!

tsaritsa

Casual
May 8, 2024
9 warnings points for permanent ban is too strict consider it never expired and how sometimes warning were issued like a birthday surprise. Please change it to maybe at most 15 points before permanent ban. You guys raise up the bar for ranking up to simp council before so why not tweak a bit the warning point system too. Its quite unfair when its hard to rank up but so easy to get ban. People could easily make mistake by posting non content post in a content thread when they trying to reach 222 posts.

Last edited:

Balloonlover1999

Casual
Mar 10, 2023
Have a few collections on the first post of each thread where everyone can collaborate by adding new pics/videos instead of having people create different incomplete collections or sharing individual pics and videos. Just use a website that allows approving collaborations by vote or by granting privileges instead of the ones you are currently using.

NoBizLikeHoeBiz

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 11, 2022
Hey,

Got an idea for a Member Curated sub-section within the Premium Fan Sites section. Could be named ‘Simp-Select’.

To include creators:

Abby Dowse
Anet Mclcakova
Anniek van Keulen
Carla Dowse - Newbie Incoming
Enna Schell
Georgina Gentle
Karolina Banas - Newbie Incoming
Kyla Yesenosky
Lenka Dragounova (No thread yet, but I’ll be doing one soon)
Lily Shams
Lucy Lemon
Maria DreamGirl
Maria Hering
Maria Rya
Marta Mayer
Mikayla Demaiter
Nika Rihova
Renee Somerfield - Newbie Incoming
Subil Arch
Tanya Cerqueira

Obviously, there is an option to add more later when vetted.

Should we proceed with this, actually regardless if we do or not… all posts in Abby’s thread currently across the six pages which contain Wall-Rips & Story Highlights are to be deleted. Only premium/ppv content posts allowed!

Happy to admin this section, have the time to manage it!

Last edited:

candyboy1442

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
That mirroring policy, please consider add bunkr to the list as well, not because they're unreliable (in fact really resistant against DM*A) but because for some reason, some of the files on bunkr work with no problem, some of them I have to use VPN to work around (the chance is 50/50). Maybe because it's server location dependent? Anyway, for easier process please allow to mirroring bunkr as well.

I would always consider bunkr as my last resort for their nature of DM*A resilience.

Reactions: kylerickyanderson

smallwillybilly

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
IMO we shouldnt have to make a new request thread for women that already exist

lets say that i am looking for a specific set of JN
and JN thread already exists
i should be able to post 1 pic from the set and request the set
making a new thread for that 1 specific set creates clutter in the request thread + theres a chance no one who has JN content is looking at request section because JN thread already exists
i understand that its done to keep the thread clean and easy to find content

for that IMO there should be some specific rules for when making request under a thread

1. the top of the post should have the word "REQUEST" in BOLD COLOR and neon blue light, so anyone who isnt looking for request posts can instantly skip past it without wasting anytime
2. Must post atleast 1 preview pic/vid/gif from what theyre looking for

example

REQUEST
does anyone have JN's pubg set?
[preview pic]

Recordking

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 5, 2023
It would be nice to see Pixeldrain banned the 5gb daily download sucks It would be nice if only allowed file host on this forum you can download a min of 20gb a day

Just saying Pixeldrain is going to turn into more like those shitty paying file host where guest and registered users only get 350kbps to 800kbps download speed

Cyberfile is by bar the best file host allowed here 4mbps to 5mbps download speed is just fine

I have never seen 5 download links here posted for Yandex and Dropbox why are they even allowed.