Feedback Ideas and Suggestions

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Hieronymous

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Is there anyway to have a separate split alert system for Mod posts/Mod edits? It'd be actually useful for users to know when Mod has to edit their post. So We as posters can learn what we can do better.

I mainly ask for this since I've posted gofiles in my posts in the past for convenience, but have since moved to bunkr uploads now. Now, I've got a glut of gofile posts that get edited as they go down, but I rarely see it as the alerts get buried by all my watched threads alerts/followed users and other alerts.

More than happy to replace the dead gofile links with bunkr ones, but trawling through all my posts to find them is kinda a pain.

The base idea is like we've got one normal alert bell icon [The one we currently have] and one bell specific for Mod stuff. [A 2nd bell with a different color?]

That or some sort of filter function on our alerts, so I can find what posts I need to fix.

Darkhorse079

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Can you make it possible to set which followed threads give you update alerts? I get update alerts from the most random threads that I follow but the few that I'm interested in I don't see their updates unless I go looking for them.

Also a feature to sort our followed threads into categories or custom tags. (E-girl, bg, cosplay) it would help cut down search time through all my watched threads.

Ignis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
The worst spam filter ever, so dumb.
Spam filter in the Dm's keeps blocking everything. Might as well remove the ability to dm because nothing is allowed to be said. I wrote this in dms and got blocked, why?

"Thank you for posting the video, might be her best one yet. Where did you find that? Is there more?"

Now why would this be blocked? I can understand some phrases being filtered in some marginal cases in the threads, but why in dms? Consider fixing it.

Reactions: b.rex

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
Reactions: dorado and cipher

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Unfortunately there is no setting to specify different spam filters in different sections or even turn it off in DMs (not that we would, spam bots would then attack via DMs).

We have tried alternative spam filters including an outsourced one (cleanspam or something) but the problem is we're using the spam filter to prevent annoying noobs from spamming things like bump, up, anything new, more videos etc. whereas most forums are dealing with spam links advertising something and removing those users and links. The result being alternative spam filters dont really work for us. The fact that many use VPNs on here was causing a lot of issue with cleanspam, thinking a lot of normal users were spammers.

TLDR we cant split the spam filter between DMs and Posts, we'd like to and have tried but its not possible so priority was given to keeping the forum clean for all.

Ignis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Thank you for the explanation, it can't be easy to find a good balance. However, a simple question mark shouldn't be subject to a spam filter. Some of the phrases are just innocuous everyday words. I suspect if you allowed a less restrictive DM conversations you would see less frivolous comments in the threads asking for re-upload etc. since it could then be conveyed to the uploader in DM's. Just a suggestion. Please Consider.

• Brainlet
Reactions: Wanda

RazorReaperr

Bwoah!
Mar 11, 2022
Just like the bump button or watch button, instead make a re-up button on each post (not on the thread) with content links. Something like the custom "download" button on top of each posts.

So each time a member presses this button, a notification goes directly to the uploader/poster for a re-up request rather than having member quoting the damn post each time and alerting hundreds of members watching the thread receive a notification only to find the dude was just asking to re-up the content as a new post.

Reactions: cannon fodder

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
Not a bad idea, but i would said that...What will happen if more then for example 20 of who want re-up and press that button ? So instead for new post's notif. that user will get extra 20 or more for re-up and etc. Also i bet more then half of them doesn't care about re-up. Also there no way we can "control" them. We do allow re-up post's ,but if it's one for specific post. If there is more then one for example we can clean em or we can just remove that dead link and also re-up post for example.