MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - ibabyrainbow - Discussion Thread | Page 6 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat ibabyrainbow - Discussion Thread

se7enstation

Lurker
May 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It’s just incredibly annoying to watch. All he does is bitch and moan the entire time. Yelling at her, yelling at the viewers, etc.

I’m not saying this out of some sort of “simp” jealousy, he’s just clearly a belligerent asshole (when he drinks). It sucks that he has so much screen time on vacation streams.

johnnyTremain4657

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
From what little of her streams I watched this weekend he did seem like a dick. Laying on the hotel bed yelling at chat. maybe he's jealous of all the attention she gets? Which is weird because you're dating a streamer/OF girl. Since they are so open about them dating I don't understand how she is able to get so many guys to still give her money. GG to her.

wild69wild

Lurker
Oct 17, 2023
They are together for many years, so its obvious that they are a couple. I remember seeing him back in 2019 when she was doing her stream on Bongacams (before she moved to Chaturbate).

Barkabeast

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
i watched the streams this weekend too lmaooo this dude he's a psyko hahaha, he always been super toxic and dominant on her like if u ever watched streams from their euro trip but damn that was something, he went full blast on the chat and she was so scared of him lmao thats one toxic duo (cant call that a relation lol)

josuke

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Yeah it's just sad because it's so obvious she's being manipulated. They've been together since she was so young, she doesn't know any better.
He was literally bragging about how he's been to jail 10 times and his daddy had to bail him out. And supposedly he can be jobless because he has an apartment building he rents out? I'm assuming his dad bought it for him too. And yet he's still a miserable cunt mooching off of rainbow, he was gambling with her money the whole trip. They put $200 on black and lost it all. And he was just shit-talking her and the chat the whole time. I guess people just like watching the drama

CarterNash

Diamond Tier
Sep 23, 2023
There is a reason the number #1 rule of camgirls/stream thots is don't show your boyfriend/husband. Some simps get jealous. But even if they don't get jealous they might not be inclined to tip/spend if they feel the boyfriend/husband also benefits from their cash. These girls need to create a parasocial bond between their simps and them so they can get the simps to give them money. Boyfriends/husbands get in the way of that relationship if the simps see them. And then if they are shown, and turn out to be huge jerks who your audience hates, that is the worst case scenario.

With her it's hard cause she is now an IRL Twitch streamer who shows her entire life for like 6-8 hours a day. So she can't hide anyone and we see a decent bit of their life. If she just played games, and didn't show her entire life, it would be pretty easy. I mean Amouranth hid her husband for years.

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Finally someone gets it! I've been preaching this for years. I never understood why all these boy donators (aka simps) never questioned why virtually ALL ethots proclaim they are single (and/or virgins). IRL, virtually no girl is single. It's in their dna to be in a relationship at all times. But yet these simps happily believe these ethots. Oh come on! It's a business for them and you're the sucker. And worse, when their bf/hubby magically (accidentally) shows himself on screen she will always just say he is her (gay) roommate and these simps will then gullably be appeased and continue to donate to her. Really guys? Really? Gullible or desperate! That is what these simps are. There is no in-between. If someone donates to a ethot you are one of those two. So i never understood why simps get upset or annoyed, or depressed when the *surprise* is revealed she's dating that dude they thought was gay. Why? It was obvious from the start! You got played, son! Good on her. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
And these simps are fully aware she is a multi-millionaire, dating an even wealthier multi-millionaire (heir). But yet they keep donating. wtf? You'd think her showing off the mansions and cars it would be a hint to reduce the donation quantity. Nope. Goes to show donating isnt about "support" as it is for these simps to be "noticed" -- to one day have a chance of being seen by her so they can be their wafu.

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Actually the guy u r replying to is spot on. However, you missed the forest for the trees in his post. It is because she has her cover story straight...remember, she calls him her roommate. Don't be fooled, it is her bf obviously. But she is smart enough NEVER to say that because she knows her career is over if she does. This is the always go to line by ALL ethots when their man shows himself on screen. Her bf also clearly likes the screen time too so there is the dilemma for her: How do you make him tolerable to her all male simp audience? So like other ethot girls, if these guys' insecurities compel them to share screen time with their girl, then he will be showcased as "my roommate". 99% of the time ethots will say they're single (always a lie) so the FEW that showcase their bf will almost invariable be their labelled roommate, or their "gay" roommate. Its rarely anything else. Sure, some times they will just come out and say it's their bf, but most times it's because they are new to this racket/grift and will "correct" their mistake in due course. If said dude has a real back-bone, which most dont, then he'd be open to being called her gay roommate, which ethots prefer overwhelmingly to use as a way to really throw off the scent of dellusional simps.

And seriosuly, can you blame these ethots? It's all about making money. If they have to play pretend gf/wafu's for lonely boys/men to make them part with their savings, allowances, then by all means. They are providing a service. It's a business. And their business requires them to pretend to be single at ALL times because that is what makes money (for young, attractive streaming girls with no talent == all). Facts.

Valeria7K, another bikini ethot (bubble butt girl), was talking about iBaby the other day on stream and was in awe how iBaby's simps are so dumb to believe iBaby's lie that he was just her roommate while still donating. She was laughing about it and also admiring how iBaby was getting away with it because Val had been trying to do the same for years with no luck.

Last edited: