Simp Chat ibabyrainbow - Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Californian Twitch streamer, camgirl, and fitness enthusiast with 648,000 followers on Twitch.

Her Content Thread
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

All stats from Babepedia:

Nukeitfromorbit

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
unless she got the worlds greatest, scarfree boob job, that guy was just talking out his ass. She never had any real down time that you'd expect from that procedure. She's definitely not a candidate for fat transfer, either. It's likely just hormonal as many had said before and that guy is just doubling down so he doesn't look wrong on the internet.

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
Boring stream, she's cooking. Didn't get to cap it, she's still going, will probably post one of the October streams when I get a chance.
Edit: She posted the VOD, lol probably cus it was mad boring and had no slips.

Last edited:

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Actually the guy u r replying to is spot on. However, you missed the forest for the trees in his post. It is because she has her cover story straight...remember, she calls him her roommate. Don't be fooled, it is her bf obviously. But she is smart enough NEVER to say that because she knows her career is over if she does. This is the always go to line by ALL ethots when their man shows himself on screen. Her bf also clearly likes the screen time too so there is the dilemma for her: How do you make him tolerable to her all male simp audience? So like other ethot girls, if these guys' insecurities compel them to share screen time with their girl, then he will be showcased as "my roommate". 99% of the time ethots will say they're single (always a lie) so the FEW that showcase their bf will almost invariable be their labelled roommate, or their "gay" roommate. Its rarely anything else. Sure, some times they will just come out and say it's their bf, but most times it's because they are new to this racket/grift and will "correct" their mistake in due course. If said dude has a real back-bone, which most dont, then he'd be open to being called her gay roommate, which ethots prefer overwhelmingly to use as a way to really throw off the scent of dellusional simps.

And seriosuly, can you blame these ethots? It's all about making money. If they have to play pretend gf/wafu's for lonely boys/men to make them part with their savings, allowances, then by all means. They are providing a service. It's a business. And their business requires them to pretend to be single at ALL times because that is what makes money (for young, attractive streaming girls with no talent == all). Facts.

Valeria7K, another bikini ethot (bubble butt girl), was talking about iBaby the other day on stream and was in awe how iBaby's simps are so dumb to believe iBaby's lie that he was just her roommate while still donating. She was laughing about it and also admiring how iBaby was getting away with it because Val had been trying to do the same for years with no luck.

Last edited:

Nukeitfromorbit

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
It's pretty obvious that he's her BF, but he's referred to as roomate. Sounds like the house might be his dad's. That house is like $7+ million not to mention the other crazy ass house they go to in Hawaii. She comes across as pretty frugal generally and they don't drive flashy cars. The RV has duct tape holding it together. Definitely an odd dynamic.

CarterNash

Diamond Tier
Sep 23, 2023
There is a reason the number #1 rule of camgirls/stream thots is don't show your boyfriend/husband. Some simps get jealous. But even if they don't get jealous they might not be inclined to tip/spend if they feel the boyfriend/husband also benefits from their cash. These girls need to create a parasocial bond between their simps and them so they can get the simps to give them money. Boyfriends/husbands get in the way of that relationship if the simps see them. And then if they are shown, and turn out to be huge jerks who your audience hates, that is the worst case scenario.

With her it's hard cause she is now an IRL Twitch streamer who shows her entire life for like 6-8 hours a day. So she can't hide anyone and we see a decent bit of their life. If she just played games, and didn't show her entire life, it would be pretty easy. I mean Amouranth hid her husband for years.

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
Boy
Boyfriend. She calls him her roommate like xqc and adept used to call each other roommates. Also simps get jealous/angry/mad when an egirl has a boyfriend so she just says he is the roommate.

It's also his place but the one in Hawaii probably in his parents. His parents are rich. She probably makes good money from Twitch and Onlyfans, but not enough to afford that house.

Yeah they both have an odd dynamite despite being living in a $5-$10 million dollar house and him being rich. She will go to stores and won't buy things she considers too costly and his RV is a piece of junk. I guess you would call them new-age California hippie millionaires.

Josper

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
First, you are a weirdo saying something like that. Second, you obviously don't see any real boobs in real life. 😂 Those are her real boobs. Go look at any freaking picture of her from the last few years. You would know if she got a boob job. She is tiny and has almost no body fat. Fake boobs would stick out on her like a sore thumb.

gotmilk

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
First thought when i saw her on stream today was did she get new boobs? lol they look way bigger for sure. But still natural looking so i doubt fake. Will see if in a couple months they reduce if its just BC.

Just comparing the pics in post: https://simpcity.su/threads/ibabyrainbow.8457/post-1826111

to

You can see a diff for sure. And just looking at her stream today compare to her vod from three months ago there is a big size diff. Prob just BC so time will tell. Some of the nicest natural titties ive seen in a while

maxine1992la

Lurker
Apr 1, 2023
Was this during yesterday's stream? June 16th 2023? I haven't watched the whole thing, do you have a time stamp or general area where she admits it? That stream was like over 8 1/2 hours.

I did catch the beginning where she responds to chat with:

"I didn't get a boob job, these are 100% real. Crazy It's like you guys I started streaming when I was 18 like you think I'm going to have an 18 year old body forever? I'm 21 now."

"Yeah It's not like I'm 25 and magic like literally I'm 21 and a lot of women don't even get any boobs till this age, but I'm flattered that you think there fake."

"Its called being a girl, and having hormones and your body changing. Thanks yeah totally coming from a man sitting at his desk I'm sure you know a lot about that."

She had some recent stream with with enough under boob showing and Thrower posted some recent OF pic with areola. I cant find any evidence of surgery scaring. If you could post something besides "(not the greatest picture to show it), Yes, and she admitted it" that would be great.