MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Heyimbee | Simp Chat | Page 44 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Heyimbee | Simp Chat

Rymc

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I wonder what is the logic in her mind: "If I don't show my nipples, it's like I have never whored my body for money". Just set a price for a photo with your nipples for 1 million dollars (someone will pay), cash in and retire and you will never have to do this again, instead, she has shown her naked body for years which just proves she does not care about the money, she craves the attention.

MayaMilkers

Lurker
Nov 28, 2022
After afew convos where she only replies to tipped messages I am 100% certain her new boyfriend is doing most of the replies. Some of it even feels AI generated. She never even wanted people to know her real name so I doubt she will ever want anyone to see more then lewds

sweaterweather

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
what a brain dead take...

You think she's not making more then a million dollars teasing the fuck outta ya horn dogs? As long as there's mystery there is demand. In her mind the second she shows anything real she'll fall off and she might actually have a point. The only way for her to finally show anything her numbers have to dip to a point where she feels she needs to. Until then the simps are keeping her paid.

Reactions: DezID

BigWanker

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't think she makes millions, not at all. Amouranth has publicly shared her financial record, she actually makes a million a month and that's with having 10x the following if not more, of people that would actually pay every 30$ DM, even though she scams almost as much as Bee. Amouranth has a big team behind her that let's her have the time to make so much (shit) content.
Bee can't be making more than a few thousand dollars a month, and with the state of her YouTube and twitch it's definitely decreasing over time.