Simp Chat Heyimbee | Simp Chat

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She hasn't been active on OF after getting her first couple paychecks, either she's preparing for something really good or scamming her simps a little more before quitting

Reactions: nobody5

Ratm4n

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
On streams she’s mentioned that she doesn’t like doing OF anymore. She wakes up at 3am to post pics for the Americans, and she says that doing the photo shoots takes the whole day because she never likes how they turn out.
But honestly I see her doing this for another month and then before she quits sells her nudes for like $100

xando

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Do you really think that she doesn't like OF anymore is cuz she wakes up at 3am to post pics? Or that she takes the whole day to take a few pics? Ok.

She just have commitment issues. She just can't commit to anything. She could just take a few pics like STPeach does and call it a day but no, it's easier to complain that she can't do the pics cuz she "never likes how they turn out".

She's barely taking pics, seems like what, once a week? And do u really think that she will sell nudes and for only $100? LOL.
The way it's going she will definitely stop doing OF soon. She already put the money on her pocket so guess it's all good for her.

xando

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Ik, she just love having those nosense excuses, i'm not saying that u said those things, i'm just arguing the things that she said. I don't despise her at all, i just hate those BS that she always does, i've been following her for so long that most of those things are kinda tiresome.

FFAAAA

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Am i the only one who is unable to see comments on her OF? Also, i noticed she changed description of her OF and her last post "big things coming.. 💦". Hopefully "big things" doesn't mean "quit-ting"

Last edited:

dkdoc

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
My problem with her is the overall quality of her OF, not the quantity.

She started this endeavor with a major advantage that most others don't have right off the bat. She is an established personality online with a decent sized following and she already has camera and lighting equipment that set her on par with most others that have been doing this work for a long time.

Her posts are taken with a cell phone, no biggie. But that phone has serious problems. There are white vertical bands of light in some of her posts that indicate either a) she is taking the photos without proper light in the room or b) the camera on the phone is damaged. I saw her mention that she was looking into replacing her phone but so far she has not done so. This lady pulls in $5,000 a month easy on Twitch, and probably earned upwards of $60,000 from her first month on OF but she can't be bothered to spend a simple $500-$1,500 on a new camera or a new phone? She could use her streaming camera to take pictures, and even use the lighting setups from her streaming room to help her out, but she doesn't. She has the money to purchase a new camera and more lighting equipment if she wanted to and turn that spare room into a OF content room, but she doesn't.

The next is lighting in her photos. She basically has none, she uses the bare minimum. The valentines set and her first couple posts are the only ones where it looks like effort was put into the lighting of her photographs. Otherwise she is using the sun which is streaming in through a window. This isn't a bad thing in and of itself, but cameras need light to capture images correctly. At the very least use a small desk lamp angled towards the subject (her) and put it on the opposite side of the room from the window. This would eliminate the harsh contrast found in her posts and help the camera out which is already on its last legs.

The next is the complete lack of post-editing. She either does very little or nothing to make her pictures stand out and look great. I understand that she has a stream schedule and can't afford to sit down and edit photos for hours and hours but she can afford to hire a photo editor to do it for her. White balance adjustments, brightness and contrast adjustments, color adjustments, even a simple color grade can make her images look twice as good as they do currently even with the bad camera but she doesn't do that at all.

Regarding the quantity of her posts, that is entirely up to her. She sets the amount that she's willing to post and nobody has the right to demand more. We can hope for more, but at the end of the day it's entirely up to her whether to make posts or not. Her recent comments on streams about "needing to wake up at 3am for the Americans" doesn't hold any value. You aren't required to be on OF at a certain time to see/access a post. You can login at any time during a 24 hour period. If you want to see a post that has expired you can contact the maker directly and tip the required amount to access the post. "It takes all day to get photos taken because I don't like the way they look" sounds to me like self-esteem body issues. This can be solved by handing the photos off to an editor, allowing them to pick the best photos, touch them up, and send them back to her to post.

My advice would be:

1) decide whether she wants to continue making stuff for OF and if so start putting more effort into the quality of her posts
2) Invest in her equipment to improve the quality of the posts
3) Carve out 1 day a week to take photographs. Take 50-150 images in one or two outfits on this day.
4) Send those photos over to an editor so that they can be cleaned up and improved. Have the editor decide the best photos, whittle the entire amount down to 5-20 per outfit
5) Get the photos and post each set 3-4 days apart.

That is perfectly reasonable and very doable for her at the moment.

dkdoc

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Passive income as a thought is great, but in reality you have to invest in your content regardless of the 'importance' of it or else you will lose revenue.

Right now her primary earnings are through Twitch, Youtube, Sponsorships (if she has any), and merchandise sales. The amount that she makes on OF, while substantial, is not a 'primary' source of income. If she continues posting at the rate and quality that she currently does on OF she will see a drop in OF revenue over time. Could take weeks, months, even years but it will happen. The only people who stick around thick and thin are the die-hard fans who will stick around if she posts a single toe picture once a month.

To use her gaming streams as an example: Let's say that she streams VRchat games. The streams are successful, the highlight videos on YouTube are successful. But after a few months the revenue on those streams and videos start to drop. Why? Because VRchat isn't popular anymore.

So she can either a) continue to stream VRchat and make highlight videos of it and hope the fans stick around (continue to post blurry, blotchy, unpolished images to OF)

or

b) Buy a new game that is the new 'hype' and get a spike in viewership and revenue (invest in a better camera or at the very least work on lighting to make the photographs look better)

Hiring an editor to edit the photos honestly doesn't have to be done right now, that is a "someday down the road" option.

She honestly doesn't have to do any of it and just continue to make the same stuff she's been doing and it can be seen as "passive income". But that "passive income" will start to garner less and less return on investment if you do not increase the investment which she can afford to do. A desk lamp costs $20 max and it would help her out with the camera she currently has. A simple google image search would help her figure out a simple two point or three point lighting setup as well. These are not huge time or financial investments, a photo editor is.

Your point is "she doesn't have to do anything because her die-hard fans will continue to pay the monthly fee to see queen-bee"

My point is "the fans will leave eventually and go to someone else that has better quality on their page. If she wants to continue her OF work in the long-term it's worth at the very least making sure the content is worth subscribing for"