MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Heyimbee | Simp Chat | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Heyimbee | Simp Chat

xando

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
nah, why? I stopped watching once she turn off the webcam, but i came back when she was just finishing and looks like she was crying or something? At least that's what a read on chat.

remotepenpal

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 2, 2022
What is going on with that last post? The gif is just really a freezed picture?

Last edited:
  • sadKEK
Reactions: Ast123

itsdanthebean

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
she posted on her insta story with something like "you dont wanna miss what im posting on onlyfans tonight 🐱 " but think it was deleted?

Callum2381

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
"𝗣𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧! Everyone has been waiting for this moment! I'm so nervous.. 👀 I'm finally showing it, bending over and revealing my innie fat 🐱.. my pjs so tight gripping it and showing the lips.. Do you like it? 🥺
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.. 🔥"

Every caption she has for the ppv's lies about the contents or at the very least heavily over promises on what's included. I wouldn't mind paying the prices if she delivered on her claims, or stated what was actually contained. She's teased nip slips in past ppv's as well that were clearly not there.

She also rarely posts to her feed. Maybe once or twice a week we might get something if we're lucky. She's posted more pics to her insta and twitter then OF. Like good pics as well that could just go on her OF feed before anything else.

Also seen her tease content both on insta and OF that just hasn't come out. She still has a post up talking about an oil vid as well as another with a school girl outfit. Its clear that she's taking photo's and videos, but they never seem to be posted. Not sure if this is a self confidence issue. But I think if you have people paying to see you, the doubt of whether you're hot enough, or look good is already answered

I get she's still new to this, but she could have such a great page, she's capable of great sets, pics and vids. Just wish she wouldn't resort to lying about her ppv's and teasing content that never comes out. Cant imagine someone just subbing to her page after she teases something on insta to A) not see the content she's promising B) See a handful of pics a month

flyingfishj

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
this chick is putting insane prices on crap that can be posted on her feed for free. ridiculous lol. I get the feeling this is just some scam get cash quick OF phase she is doing that will lose interest in a few months and she'll quit too while showing as little as possible.

Reactions: fomo3889