EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Youtube Heidi-Lee Bocanegra

February 28
02.03.23—Rare Views

Literally takes me less than 2 minutes if I’m already in the mood. Why would I want to be with anyone else if I’m so efficient on my own? 😉

These are definitely some rare @$$ views—not to be expected regularly—but I post something like this every once in a while as a way to show gratitude for your financial support.
Thank you for getting access to my content the legitimate way—as I am only in this business to make money for it! 💕✨

March 1
02.02.23—First Video of February

Hey hey! Happy new month!

I’m back in compression stockings for the final part of my treatment for spider veins, as results for the first treatment were phenomenal!

Being sick and then traveling as soon as I recovered has made me feel so tired the past few days. I still sound a little congested in this video. 🙉🙈🙊 I think I’m also tired from my new role as homeschool teacher!

My friends and I took the train to the Stockyards in Fort Worth, Texas and decided to explore the area for a few days. I had a lot of fun, but I will not be creating demand again for some of the activities because I felt bad for the animals—rodeo and medieval times.

I just started reading a book that I found for free over a year ago, and it’s getting me super motivated and excited to make ALL of my dreams come true! It’s possible—I just know it! 🤩🤩🤩

Thank you for watching and listening. 💙🦋💕

March 5
02.08.23—First of the New Blue Outfits

First of the new blue outfits!

I’ve made peace with the setup being part of my process. 🫠🙃

I’m still in these stockings—I get to take them off at bedtime on 2/16! 🤸🏻‍♀️

Post-dance mom duty status—the energy drainage was real.

Family drama… 🥹😅

The shoes didn’t match perfectly. They were the wrong shade, but I made such an effort to get them out that I had to just go with it.

Thank you for watching and listening. To be continued… I think the belt will be the wrong shade too! 🫣💙🦋✨

March 13
02.28.23—Making My Bed

Random moments trying to find an angle to make my bed. I was in a good mood—hence all the singing.

Surprise under my bed—aren’t animals the greatest!?! 😂 Gratuitous views of some of the cleaning process featuring more singing and Franco noises.

Thank you for watching and listening!

To be continued with one more video. 🖤✨

*****Tomorrow’s post is also scheduled for 1:01 AM. Until further notice expect a post around 1 AM instead of midnight. I apologize for the inconvenience. Something is still off with the scheduling feature.

Back
Top Bottom