EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

It can take *months* for even the best implants to settle and look natural. There's a good chance she's just going to wait it out.
Either way, we won't know until she says something or starts posting content again. More fool her if she waits months while she gets her bolt-ons in the right place. Or more fool those who stay subbed for so long while she doesn't post 🤷‍♂️

Just seen the latest pics. Jesus Christ. Let's ignore for a second that the size she chose was way too big for her frame. But the actual boob job is bad. Huge scars and the boobs look hard and uneven. You can't see everthing because she squishes her titties but it looks horrible. I almost feel bad for her. But then again not at all. She has a lot of money. She could have gotten the Hollywood treatment and not such a Walmart level surgery.

Just seen the latest pics. Jesus Christ. Let's ignore for a second that the size she chose was way too big for her frame. But the actual boob job is bad. Huge scars and the boobs look hard and uneven. You can't see everthing because she squishes her titties but it looks horrible. I almost feel bad for her. But then again not at all. She has a lot of money. She could have gotten the Hollywood treatment and not such a Walmart level surgery.
The scars should fade at least a little with time and the really visible one is that visible precisely because she's squishing her tits while partially lifting but yeah, looks like an absolute botch and more fool her for giving into insecurity and thinking this was a better idea than going to a psychologist or something.

I don't know boys, I don't think I've ever seen a girl get bolt ons and its worked out well for her lol.
Short term some of them get more money and crap like that but I can't help but wonder about the long term affects on back problems and what not. Hell, even in the short term, I've ended up in conversations with women complaining about the absurd cost of lingerie for bigger bust sizes so there's even a cost to throwing away all the old bras that don't fit anymore and buying new ones.

I don't know boys, I don't think I've ever seen a girl get bolt ons and its worked out well for her lol.
Some of them can look alright in pics, but it's always in vids when they're moving around that the illusion completely falls apart for me. Fake tits just don't move like all natural ones do for me at least. :peepoShrug:

I prefer naturals, or more natural looking implants. I think they currently look fine. The scars could be a lot worse. I dunno. Let's just give it time. We'll get used to it.

THE NIPPLESSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no-darth-vader.md.gif

no-darth-vader2e136c129f4a9934.md.gif
Star Wars No GIF

seriously, first time seeing her titties and i'm surprised it looks so bad. you would imagine with all that onlyfans money she could afford a good doctor

FeelsBadMan she ruined herself. not because of the titjob, because it's a BAD titjob
So she just got em recently right? You can't judge new boobs till they settle in. This literally isn't the final form lol

So she just got em recently right? You can't judge new boobs till they settle in. This literally isn't the final form lol
I think that's what a lot of us are doing right now. I'm hanging around to see just how bad they are then probably won't bother following anymore after. Her drip feed was anything enough before but now she's most likely ruined herself in my opinion and same for a lot of others going off of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom