EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

IDK, I'm gonna wait until she shows them off uncovered before I make a conclusion. They seem kinda mid though. :peepoShrug:
Reminder she also spent 23k on those apparently so them just being "meh" at best is still pretty fucking embarrassing for that price tag imo.

And it gets proven once again that petite, small-breasted women should NOT get implants. Their bodies cannot handle it. I bet she's gonna go back to gaslighting and playing the victim "this is my body my choice, if you're that concerned over a girl's body on the internet, you should do research on parasocial relationships". I tell you, she was one of the finest bitches on here, then she got those tattoos and lost a lot of appeal. Now with these goofy ass botch jobs, I think I have lost all interest. I'm not saying what she can and can not do with her body, but boy the stuff she is doing looks so goofy.

Why do they always go with the huge under boob scar? It's never actually hidden. Best case it's placed right at the boob seam (unlike hers...), but even then it shows terribly when a girl's on her back. Can't they go at the nipple, or through the armpit?
Going through the nipple always looks terrible too. They get the salami nipples that don't even slightly blend. Hidori Rose is the first example that comes to mind. Hannah's content was bland but at least she was cute. Now it's going to be bland and botched.

Time to pour one out for her. 🫗

Why do they always go with the huge under boob scar? It's never actually hidden. Best case it's placed right at the boob seam (unlike hers...), but even then it shows terribly when a girl's on her back. Can't they go at the nipple, or through the armpit?
its to lessen the risk of losing sensation in the nipple/areola region also underboob scars are easier to hide/makeup/shop, they still look a bit rigid but she claims she got under the muscle implants they won't fully look natural or drop for quite a while 6/12mo

I just think if a girl's whole schtick is being the uwu nubile young teen why would they get implants that go against that? Same with Belle Delphine.
They don't stay uwu nubile for long. Belle, without filters, looks like an average 25 yo. That goes against the p3dobait thing she had going on. Same with her. They just accepted their fate as fodder for coomers.

They look way worse than her naturals when shes naked, but they almost always do. She mightve wanted them to look better in clothes though which they probably will

They don't stay uwu nubile for long. Belle, without filters, looks like an average 25 yo. That goes against the p3dobait thing she had going on. Same with her. They just accepted their fate as fodder for coomers.
Sometimes they do :SadgeCry:. Ariel Rebel has changed as time went on but she's still (at least apparently) all-natural and ultra cute.

Back
Top Bottom