EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

You know it's weird because I've noticed two things when their content grows stale.

A girl will go down two routes.

The boy / girl rotue

The boob job route

Somehow they think doing these will help their image and product but honestly 9 times out 10 it hurts their bottom line in the long run lol

Dude they are literally underboob implants, you can see the fucking scar. Most implants now aren't pliable enough for small incision entry, like you're talking about with the armpit, Implants have become more rugged, and thus less malleable, Hannah has clear scars under each of her breasts, it's normal.
Are you actually dumb? No one is debating what type of implants she has, we were talking about which leaves the least visible scars/is the best.

I know you are probably 16 and don't know much about women but there are implants that are put in through the armpits which are the best

I literally work in plastic surgery....
seth meyers good job GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I know you are probably 16 and don't know much about women but there are implants that are put in through the armpits which are the best
Going thru the armpit has other complications, if you have to go back in to fix anything it's way more difficult.

Over time, her scars will heal and be unnoticeable.

Going thru the armpit has other complications, if you have to go back in to fix anything it's way more difficult.

Over time, her scars will heal and be unnoticeable.
Every cosmetic surgery can have complications I never said it's perfect, I said it's the best. I don't like fake tits no matter what but I'm speaking just from a pure look/scar stand point. If the other guy is correct she spent 30k almost, she could have done way better. Best would have been leaving them natural tho

Jeez, her boobs look awful. They looked so good natural. Small implants through the armpit (like Adison Briana) mightve looked okay but she went from cute girl next door to bimbofied. RIP.
i prefer the natural look much more than fake tits, but i think the fake tits look as good as they possibly can given the circumstance. we learn to love them through time.

i prefer the natural look much more than fake tits, but i think the fake tits look as good as they possibly can given the circumstance. we learn to love them through time.
I will admit as far as fake tits go hers arent bad but I refuse to ever give any $ to a girl who gets them. She was perfect before IMO.

You know it's weird because I've noticed two things when their content grows stale.

A girl will go down two routes.

The boy / girl rotue

The boob job route

Somehow they think doing these will help their image and product but honestly 9 times out 10 it hurts their bottom line in the long run lol

I think you hit the nail on the head.

Back
Top Bottom