EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

I don't think Ariel Rebel pushed the weeb jailbait card as much as Belle and her imitators ever did.
You could argue that barely legal nubile is the same thing, but that phase didn't last very long. But yeah, she stayed all natural, with the exception of the tramp stamp, her two latest tattoos that are part of her whole spiritual thing and the septum piercing.

Now I'm going to wake up at night wondering what it would be like if Belle had stayed all natural. Would she still be perky and cute but filled out like Ariel has over the years? Now we'll never know. :SadgeCry:

Hey 0equal0, I think the MEGA link is broken now. I tried to DM u as you have mentioned but i think i dont have the permissions for that. Hopefully you see this here. Thanks.

I wonder if she's not posting because of negative reactions to her boob job. I don't like her boob job but I hope people aren't giving her a hard time about it, she's obviously insecure about her breasts, hence the boob job. Not trying to be a simp, but I hope this isn't the case.

I wonder if she's not posting because of negative reactions to her boob job. I don't like her boob job but I hope people aren't giving her a hard time about it, she's obviously insecure about her breasts, hence the boob job. Not trying to be a simp, but I hope this isn't the case.
I don't think anyone here wants to see her harassed but a boobjob was always going to risk seeing a drop in income for her. If it has played out that way and insecurity was the only reason behind the decision of the outcome, it's likely she's had a bad turn after the vocal reaction. There's also the chance she's had a bad physical reaction from the surgery and isn't being public about it yet, only trying to rake in what she can with the pictures she took before it happened or something. It's nothing new for her to do a set then drip feed the content so there's plenty of room for speculation.

I don't think anyone here wants to see her harassed but a boobjob was always going to risk seeing a drop in income for her. If it has played out that way and insecurity was the only reason behind the decision of the outcome, it's likely she's had a bad turn after the vocal reaction. There's also the chance she's had a bad physical reaction from the surgery and isn't being public about it yet, only trying to rake in what she can with the pictures she took before it happened or something. It's nothing new for her to do a set then drip feed the content so there's plenty of room for speculation.
It can take *months* for even the best implants to settle and look natural. There's a good chance she's just going to wait it out.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Back
Top Bottom