EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

what does it for me is the difference between the frame and the boobs, i think bigger implants only look good on taller and bigger women (e.g morgpie) so if she goes too big it's gonna look goofy
I agree to some degree. As I said previously I liked Tia Cyrus' boobjob, she also went from a B to DD while she's only 5 foot. While it's more than obvious they're fake, I think her boobs always fit her overall "style" really well. Maybe, hopefully that's the case for Hannah as well.

We'll have to wait at least 6-8 weeks before the swelling goes down enough for them to settle into place, so I am reserving judgment until we see the final product. 23k seems like she got an expensive LA surgeon to do it, so hopefully they didn't leave scars and the shape comes out looking natural.

My problem with fake boobs is that in 99.9% of the cases you can tell immediately they're fake, because they defy the law of (natural boob) physics. That was the case with Belle Delphine, Sweetie Fox, Aspen Rae and countless other ladies. With Belle, what annoys me most is, that she doesn't "own" it. She never "revealed" anywhere she got a boob job, she just never showed her nipples again (except some shots where they were obscured through hair, water, etc.) and watched her fans going at each other's throats about wether or not her boobs are fake.

Someone somewhere claimed Paige Van Zant had a boob job and if true, maybe she's the 0.1% but with her I can't tell they're fake.
My opinion is, all boobs are good boobs as long as they're real. If these Ladies need this for their self esteem they should do it, no question. It's their body and they do it for themselves and it's not anybody else's business. But if they're doing sex work, a business where it's essential to be attractive to someone, I think it's save for me to say, to me personally they look less attractive after the boob job. It's like a movie with bad special effects. Uncanny valley.

That's why I immetiately went "Oh no, not her too" with Hannahowo, without even knowing what the result looks like. Maybe she's the 0.1% too. Wether or not, I wish her best of luck.

My problem with fake boobs is that in 99.9% of the cases you can tell immediately they're fake, because they defy the law of (natural boob) physics. That was the case with Belle Delphine, Sweetie Fox, Aspen Rae and countless other ladies. With Belle, what annoys me most is, that she doesn't "own" it. She never "revealed" anywhere she got a boob job, she just never showed her nipples again (except some shots where they were obscured through hair, water, etc.) and watched her fans going at each other's throats about wether or not her boobs are fake.

Someone somewhere claimed Paige Van Zant had a boob job and if true, maybe she's the 0.1% but with her I can't tell they're fake.
My opinion is, all boobs are good boobs as long as they're real. If these Ladies need this for their self esteem they should do it, no question. It's their body and they do it for themselves and it's not anybody else's business. But if they're doing sex work, a business where it's essential to be attractive to someone, I think it's save for me to say, to me personally they look less attractive after the boob job. It's like a movie with bad special effects. Uncanny valley.

That's why I immetiately went "Oh no, not her too" with Hannahowo, without even knowing what the result looks like. Maybe she's the 0.1% too. Wether or not, I wish her best of luck.
But we already know that her tits going to be fake 100%. She told us already

But we already know that her tits going to be fake 100%. She told us already
He knows that. He's saying he hopes she's the 0.1% to have ones that still look natural after the procedure. For the amount of money she paid you'd think they'd look good but who knows. Either way should be funny to see peoples reaction if it's bad at least.

He knows that. He's saying he hopes she's the 0.1% to have ones that still look natural after the procedure. For the amount of money she paid you'd think they'd look good but who knows. Either way should be funny to see peoples reaction if it's bad at least.
Looking natural and fitting your frame are two different problems. At least in Belle's case she put on the weight for her new boobs to at least look good, even if we haven't seen her nipples yet.

Paige VanZants boobs are fake. The procedure was done in early 2018. She infamously said in an interview "I'm a girl and always wanted my own boobs. They never came so I bought them."

Paige VanZants boobs are fake. The procedure was done in early 2018. She infamously said in an interview "I'm a girl and always wanted my own boobs. They never came so I bought them."
thats actually pretty funny.

reminds me that alexa bliss explained that she got her implants at 17 or 18 because she was sick of looking like a 12-year-old boy-- of course she also dealt with an eating disorder. but still.

hannah is probably in the similar boat. from what ive seen, a lot of women get boob jobs so they can feel more like a woman. either way, im not gonna judge her for getting the procedure.

Thanks. And, yepp, that's funny.

either way, im not gonna judge her for getting the procedure.
I hope my post made that clear, but just to be sure... neither do I.

Back
Top Bottom