EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

Still in bandages I think. From what I can tell with them on she didnt go that subtle, they are probably going to look shit with her clothes off

Hannah is currently in surgery getting her beautiful boobers ruined

https://i.imgur was here once, but it's now gone/LaZL5QR.jpg

I could've gaslit her out of it...
I don't know about y'all but I'm not really a fan of fake tits. Especially those who don't even bounce at all. Shit ruined a few models that I've liked before because of that.

She said in a IG story they cost $23k wow. Not to mention having to prepare lots of material to post while she takes time off. I have a feeling it'll be a good investment for her though, even if some of us won't like them, lots of other guys will :Sadge:

We need a titty poll. Personally fake just ruins it for me, even all the girls doing their lips (on the face) just think they look better natural. Oh well, plenty more models.

Personally I don't mind Fake Boobs, if they're well done. Tia Cyrus for example I always liked more with fake tits than before. The bimbo style just fits some girls really well imo. I'll wait till we see them, then there's still enough time to judge on them.

Personally I don't mind Fake Boobs, if they're well done. Tia Cyrus for example I always liked more with fake tits than before. The bimbo style just fits some girls really well imo. I'll wait till we see them, then there's still enough time to judge on them.
what does it for me is the difference between the frame and the boobs, i think bigger implants only look good on taller and bigger women (e.g morgpie) so if she goes too big it's gonna look goofy

Yeah they look fine, even an improvement but fake tits often look good with clothes on, but personally I dont give a fuck what she looks like with clothes on lol

Back
Top Bottom