EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

because there's a pretty strict limit to how much bigger you can go than you already are before no amount of money can make it look good
thats highly subjective to say at which level this point is reached due to everyone having very different tastes, even if talking about full blown 2000+ cc bimbos, there is a market for everything even though the girl herself might want it either way.

thats highly subjective to say at which level this point is reached due to everyone having very different tastes, even if talking about full blown 2000+ cc bimbos, there is a market for everything even though the girl herself might want it either way.
For sure, a lot of like elite millionare athletes have wives with those ridiculous implants and they could have basically anyone they want. Going out of fashion I think, most of those guys under 35 now pick more natural girls

Yikes, they look semi botched. You think with the money these girl pull in theyd pay for a job well done.
You can't even tell at this point dude, she's only posted some tiktoks in the support bra that you have to wear to keep them stable while they heal. It will be weeks before she even thinks about creating content where we see them, and then probably a few more weeks until they come out while the content she pre-filmed comes out.

You can't even tell at this point dude, she's only posted some tiktoks in the support bra that you have to wear to keep them stable while they heal. It will be weeks before she even thinks about creating content where we see them, and then probably a few more weeks until they come out while the content she pre-filmed comes out.
She does't need her tits out to make content, her exception facial beauty is what I'm pretty sure we all fell in love with

i just saw her last 2 tik toks dress as Yorr and the bobs dosent look bad or too big like in a balance type of way i think

My problem with fake boobs is that in 99.9% of the cases you can tell immediately they're fake, because they defy the law of (natural boob) physics. That was the case with Belle Delphine, Sweetie Fox, Aspen Rae and countless other ladies. With Belle, what annoys me most is, that she doesn't "own" it. She never "revealed" anywhere she got a boob job, she just never showed her nipples again (except some shots where they were obscured through hair, water, etc.) and watched her fans going at each other's throats about wether or not her boobs are fake.

Someone somewhere claimed Paige Van Zant had a boob job and if true, maybe she's the 0.1% but with her I can't tell they're fake.
My opinion is, all boobs are good boobs as long as they're real. If these Ladies need this for their self esteem they should do it, no question. It's their body and they do it for themselves and it's not anybody else's business. But if they're doing sex work, a business where it's essential to be attractive to someone, I think it's save for me to say, to me personally they look less attractive after the boob job. It's like a movie with bad special effects. Uncanny valley.

That's why I immetiately went "Oh no, not her too" with Hannahowo, without even knowing what the result looks like. Maybe she's the 0.1% too. Wether or not, I wish her best of luck.
many girls I've talked to who have body issues including things with their self esteem or something more serious like dysmorphia have often told me that if they ever had any procedures done it would make it much worse, especially in the case of body dysmorphia

that's obviously my own experience and an anecdotal tale from a small sample size but I can understand how that would be the case

a few have also mentioned that if they 'fixed' one thing they'd become hyperfixated on another issue that is 'wrong' with their body like those individuals who become addicted to plastic surgery and end up on 'Botched' and would be even more unhappy

I saw that she got them and thought "not another one". I personally lose all attraction for these onlyfans whores when they get implants. I don't know why. I just hate them.

Listen, if women want to get implants, it's their business, it's just my opinion that fake tits look awful. They almost never end up looking good (in my opinion). It is merely a preference of mine. I'm not swinging my dick around telling women what they can and can't do, I just have my preferences. But I will say though, I think the problem with women getting implants is that they always go overboard. They always go bigger than what their body can handle and end up looking goofy. But like I said, just my opinion. Hannah is very petite so I don't think it will match her body that well.

I saw that she got them and thought "not another one". I personally lose all attraction for these onlyfans whores when they get implants. I don't know why. I just hate them.

Listen, if women want to get implants, it's their business, it's just my opinion that fake tits look awful. They almost never end up looking good (in my opinion). It is merely a preference of mine. I'm not swinging my dick around telling women what they can and can't do, I just have my preferences. But I will say though, I think the problem with women getting implants is that they always go overboard. They always go bigger than what their body can handle and end up looking goofy. But like I said, just my opinion. Hannah is very petite so I don't think it will match her body that well.
well said - that's how I've generally felt overall as well

She still isn't gonna show the pussy which means... the ones on this forum, aren't the ones paying her bills therefore,,,

This bitch is literally a dime a dozen along with all the Peaches and Kesis and OMG I changed my name because dot dot dot... I'm honestly just replying for the rep, but you get the point.

I wonder if since Hannah got implants, she's gonna tease like Belle Delphine and not show anything at all.

Back
Top Bottom