EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

If I might inject a slim chance of hope, some girls don't end up going overboard with the boob job. She could just be making them a better shape while keeping them around a B or small C. I was a bit disappointed when MyCherryCrush got hers done, but they actually turned out pretty good. Also, let's hope she found a surgeon that doesn't leave two huge scars on the underside of the boobs... that is a pet peeve of mine.

I find myself once again wondering how a girl can essentially make all of their money largely based off a physical feature, and then decide to go alter them significantly. I know it's a personal thing and it's of course her body and thus her choice, but man. I just don't get it. It's never been an improvement in any of these examples where it's happened before as well, so I have zero hope.

I find myself once again wondering how a girl can essentially make all of their money largely based off a physical feature, and then decide to go alter them significantly. I know it's a personal thing and it's of course her body and thus her choice, but man. I just don't get it. It's never been an improvement in any of these examples where it's happened before as well, so I have zero hope.
Her breasts aren't the biggest draw for her content right?

Her tits were the only thing she had going for her. Not her made up face, not her tats, not her bj skilz, and not her hidden vag.

these girls never heard about "if it aint broke, dont fix it"
In Hannah's case it seems more like she used a band aid to heal a broken arm. Gotta wonder why she lost a lot of weight and if there isn't an underlying issue that she should be more concerned about there.

In Hannah's case it seems more like she used a band aid to heal a broken arm. Gotta wonder why she lost a lot of weight and if there isn't an underlying issue that she should be more concerned about there.
She's young. Doesn't think about how in a few years she'll probably have more weight naturally anyway.

Last edited:
Her tits were the only thing she had going for her. Not her made up face, not her tats, not her bj skilz, and not her hidden vag.
Eh, her small tits aren't all that nice to look at imo. I think I like her more for the face and petite frame. There's a huge chance they end up looking way worse after the boob job though.

So? Was the pussy revelation a fake? What happened?
Boobjob? Fck... What shtt.. very sad.. 👎🏻

Last edited:
If soogsx ever gets implants I'm gonna lose it
Man I said this to someone else. At least we still got soogsx to satisfy our smol titty puffy nipple egirl craving. For now. :PepeWhy:

I was never really a fan of Hannah anyways. When she started I was like, okay I'll bite. Kind of glad it was just a passing curiosity for me now, though.

the breast enlargement was not needed, her looks ruined....

why do so many OF girls do that as soon as they can?
It fucking baffles me, and its so so common. My only theory is boob jobs have become a bit of a status symbol they arent wanting to look like they naturally have big tits, they want people to stare at their chest and think damn that girl can afford a good surgeon.

Also people hang on to their insecurities from early teen years, and when you are like 13 the girls that get big tits at that age are treated like super models, lots of girls just get a bit obsessed with it, Crazy from a girl like hannah who has the most perfect perky tits ever though, who gets constant validation how amazing they are and has made millions showing them off

Back
Top Bottom