EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haneame Discussion Thread

looking at the small part where she's on stream, cant really tell. could be that they met there but im basically overdosing on copium rn

lol it feels like a remake of the balkan couple meme if it is the case
i dont think he is hane's bf, no idea who he is though artist or whatever. ive made some research once and found some potential dudes, not him

man I am looking at the recent 4 sets posted and her tits look gigantic (not that I am complaining), but like wtf happened, and I am sure it's not just me who sees a difference

man I am looking at the recent 4 sets posted and her tits look gigantic (not that I am complaining), but like wtf happened, and I am sure it's not just me who sees a difference
I think she's put on a little bit of weight. She's looking a lot curvier in some of her recent shoots.

if ya'll are trying to get in on the simp meta and simp more efficiently: supporting haneame means also supporting keekihime (kiara of hololive). makes buying her sets lil more justifiable.

haneame just dumped a shit ton of red super chats during kiara's most recent stream.

Haneame sent out a newsletter saying Gumroad has suspended/taken down her shop. They're going after all NSFW creators. I had my own store of 4 years taken down in July. If they took her down, they're going to start hitting other cosplayers next.
Start? They pulled the plug on the NSFW creators at the same time last month. So most gumroads that had NSFW content already have their stores suspended/contents hidden. Nearly every cosplayer that even had a remotely sexy set got hit.

It was all from the ToS Gumroad change months earlier this year. I think they thought they were safe since they weren't doing nudity, even though the ToS more or less specifically named nsfw cosplay.

Am I imaging things or is there a Nipslip in the Oroboros Set. The one where she bends over and covers one of her Tits with her Hand and puts the Tentacle into her.

Back
Top Bottom