EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haneame Discussion Thread

I don't know if anyone else is like me
I just feel like the albums that have been leaked recently are quite messy, right?
It's like the photos in the album are arranged differently

Always has been, pics quality always blured AF, but simps still going to buy her sets, wish them luck
Because you get the HQ when you actually buy it unless it's from her 2019 sets. Scraping images from other websites is tough. Just buy sets that interest you

Hi guys, I'm currently working on creating a massive spreadsheet with her sets, I'm trying to make it as good as I can so you guys can have easy access to links, and this is not a promise but I'll try to bring new releases from now on, but, I need someone to help me remove tracking shit from images mostly to teach me how to do it. For anyone that wants the spreadsheet link before it's ready, dm me, I don't mind sharing it while I work on it.
U r the man for doing such share much appreciated if you do so just make sure post on the right section of the forums smiles*

The White Knights took down all of Hane sets from various websites such as mitaku

It is kinda inevitable

Mitaku had been brazen enough to have Hane sets routinely posted on the E-*****i repeatedly

that's where the whiteknight hunt

totally surprised that Mitaku manage to hold that long for posting Hane sets

knowing how rabid her white knights and lawyer team can be

It doesn't matter which is first. What matters is the valiant effort of those WK's to browse the internet and report them for copyright. Because of them, we have to deal with those fewer pixels, compressed images, and removed metadata, and I'm starting to find it annoying that I want everything original

It's not only the WK's she has her own dedicated team for the purpose of content takedown & DMCA even though she came from a extremely rich family here in TW lol
It doesn't matter which is first. What matters is the valiant effort of those WK's to browse the internet and report them for copyright. Because of them, we have to deal with those fewer pixels, compressed images, and removed metadata, and I'm starting to find it annoying that I want everything original

It's not only the WK's she has her own dedicated team for the purpose of content takedown & DMCA even though she came from a extremely rich family here in TW lol

You'd thinks he could afford a better photo editor. Always jarring when some girl's perfectly normal skin suddenly loses all texture just before the bikini line. Like, did you get a plastic crotch?

in my opinion

leaks of her sets needs to be subtle

her sets shouldn't be posted on e*****i that often, not to mention repetitively despite it's general knowledge on the site that her sets were always on forbidden category..

it will take few months to reduce her legal teams ferocity, same thing can't be said for her rabid WK

in my opinion

leaks of her sets needs to be subtle

her sets shouldn't be posted on e*****i that often, not to mention repetitively despite it's general knowledge on the site that her sets were always on forbidden category..

it will take few months to reduce her legal teams ferocity, same thing can't be said for her rabid WK
her sets shouldn't be posted on e*****i
Tell that to one of the uploaders from here. There's also one on the bounty page

Probably. She said that he’s “just a friend” to comments asking that. She deleted the tweets probably because flame or something but you can find them on her Facebook page lol
Needless to say he's a pretty lucky dude. I wonder how they met and how long they've been together. But if a dude like that can get a woman like her, gives me a little bit of hope.

Back
Top Bottom