EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haneame Discussion Thread

Hi, anybody having issues with the Haneame massive collection in 24th page of the content thread posted by LemonChillo? I only downloaded the last (15th) part of the whole archives, but when I tried to extract, a lot of the folders are empty. Most of the empty ones are the recent sets. The content thread doesn't seem like a good place to post this, so here I am. Sorry if I broke any rules, kinda new to this.

There were a few pictures missing from these posted sets

St. Louis Bar (Complete)

HaneAme---St.-Louis-Bar-(Azur-Lane)-(0)-cj0ZSVzI.jpg

Bikini Hane (Complete)

HaneAme---Bikini-Jean-Hane-(0)-Cz0XsqFf.jpg

Mihara (NIKKE) (Complete)

HaneAme---Mihara-(NIKKE)-(0)-mSsbgk4M.jpg

Can't play the videos from Bikini set. Aceess blocked. Any workaround for this problem?

Anyone knows if the recent bunny Asuna set will be available soon? I think no one posted it so I wonder if it's on her patreon or it's just book exclusive? Or I'm just blind lol?

Anyone knows if the recent bunny Asuna set will be available soon? I think no one posted it so I wonder if it's on her patreon or it's just book exclusive? Or I'm just blind lol?
It started shipping out like on the 25th. So unless someone paid for rush delivery, it hasn't even landed on people's doorsteps yet.

Hi, anybody having issues with the Haneame massive collection in 24th page of the content thread posted by LemonChillo? I only downloaded the last (15th) part of the whole archives, but when I tried to extract, a lot of the folders are empty. Most of the empty ones are the recent sets. The content thread doesn't seem like a good place to post this, so here I am. Sorry if I broke any rules, kinda new to this.
DId you remove the part after - in file names? I had the same issue. The original file names are supposed to be HN.part01 and likewise only.

Her exclusive photobook release has to be the most confusing thing ever. Like not everyone knows that she's trying to promote and planning to upgrade her gumroad website over her patreon service. I also find it unfaithful. e,g. you sub to her for Exercise Girl set on that month on Patreon, but you have no idea that there's a real set of that unreleased until a year later, and you only can get it on Gumroad. Also, she has no plans to change the DHL delivery service which was underwhelming. I know she's trying to make money but her service has been a mess.

Her exclusive photobook release has to be the most confusing thing ever. Like not everyone knows that she's trying to promote and planning to upgrade her gumroad website over her patreon service. I also find it unfaithful. e,g. you sub to her for Exercise Girl set on that month on Patreon, but you have no idea that there's a real set of that unreleased until a year later, and you only can get it on Gumroad. Also, she has no plans to change the DHL delivery service which was underwhelming. I know she's trying to make money but her service has been a mess.
Hm, if I understand you correctly, isnt this a rather common practice? It is not a nice practice, I would agreed, but I think many girl do this shit where they divided their photoshoot into multiple "packages" for different platform. The most horrible is this girl who for each set, have "exclusive" each for Patreon, OF, Fansly and print.

Back
Top Bottom