EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haneame Discussion Thread

Also if anyone can put her Gwen set on a different platform than bunkr, it would be greatly appreciated. I got DDoS Guard for bunkr for some reason.

Hm, if I understand you correctly, isnt this a rather common practice? It is not a nice practice, I would agreed, but I think many girl do this shit where they divided their photoshoot into multiple "packages" for different platform. The most horrible is this girl who for each set, have "exclusive" each for Patreon, OF, Fansly and print.
Hane never practice this until last year or so. Other girls usually address their fans clearly so they get the memo via a simple tweet or a short video. Hane just didn't. Her spam RTs aren't helping. How can she even pull casuals to acknowledge and visit her Gumroad website?

Her exclusive photobook release has to be the most confusing thing ever. Like not everyone knows that she's trying to promote and planning to upgrade her gumroad website over her patreon service. I also find it unfaithful. e,g. you sub to her for Exercise Girl set on that month on Patreon, but you have no idea that there's a real set of that unreleased until a year later, and you only can get it on Gumroad. Also, she has no plans to change the DHL delivery service which was underwhelming. I know she's trying to make money but her service has been a mess.
What's confusing about her releases? Her photobook releases are always separate from her patreon releases. If you want her photobook selfies/vids pack, that is always on gumroad or her other online stores.

You want her patreon sets, you subscribe to her patreon.

You want her photobook sets, you order the photobook and if you want the selfies, you order them as well. Her photobooks may eventually end up on gumroad, but thats like usually a year or more before that happens.

Gumroad is just a catch all for patreon sets and photobook selfies/vids packs. She's only slowly been releasing her old photobooks split up into photosets on there as well now.

Your example also doesn't make a lick of sense. She never made a Exercise girl set on patreon. It was only a photobook and you have to hope someone leaks that stuff in a timely manner. It showing up a year later was probably because no one leaked it earlier than that.

What's confusing about her releases? Her photobook releases are always separate from her patreon releases. If you want her photobook selfies/vids pack, that is always on gumroad or her other online stores.

You want her patreon sets, you subscribe to her patreon.

You want her photobook sets, you order the photobook and if you want the selfies, you order them as well. Her photobooks may eventually end up on gumroad, but thats like usually a year or more before that happens.

Gumroad is just a catch all for patreon sets and photobook selfies/vids packs. She's only slowly been releasing her old photobooks split up into photosets on there as well now.

Your example also doesn't make a lick of sense. She never made a Exercise girl set on patreon. It was only a photobook and you have to hope someone leaks that stuff in a timely manner. It showing up a year later was probably because no one leaked it earlier than that.
Ah, if you can get everything of a set by buying that set on gumroad, that is actually pretty nice and fair imo. Despite (or perhaps because of) being the most customer friendly practice, not many girls actually do that.

Ah, if you can get everything of a set by buying that set on gumroad, that is actually pretty nice and fair imo. Despite (or perhaps because of) being the most customer friendly practice, not many girls actually do that.
The only reason now a days to subscribe to her patreon is mostly for the short videos that comes with the patreon sets these days. Those videos aren't included in the gumroad sets if you buy from there.

AUG sets are free
but only one of them is 300dpi ,other set files are from copy
anybody care?

MasterPack Is Currently Down For Re-Upload, Got My Raid Semi-Alive Again And Currently In Re-Up To Replace The Corrupted Zips.
ETA is 3 Days Until All 15 Are Back Up And Alive, My Internets Trash at a whopping 100Kbs.

Part 2 In Currently In The Works As I'm Still Cleaning Up Some Of The Newer Sets.

Also Working On a LoRa's and Checkpoints of her if you Know What those are, 60 Hours In and it Looks Promising. (Form Rules Prevent Me From Sharing Progress Pictures On this Thread.)

MasterPack Is Currently Down For Re-Upload, Got My Raid Semi-Alive Again And Currently In Re-Up To Replace The Corrupted Zips.
ETA is 3 Days Until All 15 Are Back Up And Alive, My Internets Trash at a whopping 100Kbs.

Part 2 In Currently In The Works As I'm Still Cleaning Up Some Of The Newer Sets.

Also Working On a LoRa's and Checkpoints of her if you Know What those are, 60 Hours In and it Looks Promising. (Form Rules Prevent Me From Sharing Progress Pictures On this Thread.)
Let us know where you will post those. I'd be down to check'em out!

Looks like it was set up in August, posted in a disorganized forum, does anyone have an incomplete set up?

Im very disappointed with the last photoshoot
The hottest photos were deliberately ruined, they just added blurriness with an editor, disgusting, and this is what people pay money for? 12 photos of an ordinary selfie (garbage)
And 3 really hot photos that were ruined by greedy hands
What a waste...
Basically a hint at you to wait for the photobook version and get that instead. Don't forget that she has over 50 photobooks and we only see around less than 10 online so far

Basically a hint at you to wait for the photobook version and get that instead. Don't forget that she has over 50 photobooks and we only see around less than 10 online so far
Less than 10???

She usually releases 6-7 photobooks a year. Excluding the photobook selfie/video bundles.
In the current year. 2023. The only photobook this year that hasn't been leaked yet is the newest Onepunchman Fubuki photobook. And her 2023-09WLOP Ghostblade photoset and the 2023-09 Patreon videos.

From 2023 to 2020, Every photobook from those years have been leaked. Minus the Fubuki one.
2023 = 5
2022 = 7
2021 = 7
2020 = 4

Only her early photobooks from 2019 and earlier haven't all been completely leaked, since she wasn't as popular then as she is now.

Hm, maybe a stupid answer, but how many Fubuki cosplay have she done? I have one set, and there is another for this September, and that is it, right?

Hm, maybe a stupid answer, but how many Fubuki cosplay have she done? I have one set, and there is another for this September, and that is it, right?
She has done only 1 Photoset. 2023-02 T3 One Punch Man Hellish Blizzard Fubuki.

The one in September is a photobook, yet to be leaked. If you were to divide this photobook into photosets, it'd be 4 more photosets. People confuse the photobooks with the patreon sets because they've never purchased her patreon sets or photobooks before.

we only see around less than 10 online so far

Best I can tell, many previous recent photobook leakers have either eventually deleted their posts or removed the download links after being threatened by legal action or blacklisting.

So, if you hunting through the thread for a leaked photobook and can't find it in the thread. That's likely the issue.

If you are going to leak a photobook, you'll probably need to well insulate the account you post with from how you purchased the photobook. IE. not the same username as you use everywhere else or linked in anyway to Haneame.

Hi guys, I'm currently working on creating a massive spreadsheet with her sets, I'm trying to make it as good as I can so you guys can have easy access to links, and this is not a promise but I'll try to bring new releases from now on, but, I need someone to help me remove tracking shit from images mostly to teach me how to do it. For anyone that wants the spreadsheet link before it's ready, dm me, I don't mind sharing it while I work on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom