EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Haneame - Discussion Thread

The blur is because she or her photographer likes using a 50mm prime lens to shoot. 50mm is a very shallow depth of field that is in focus.

Your best hope is all the photos shot with the 35mm lens.
Idk about photography stuff, but i know that it can make two shots that have different Focus and you can merge them in photoshop to make the focus combined without blurring others.

I believe it's called auto allign, auto blend, something like that

Idk about photography stuff, but i know that it can make two shots that have different Focus and you can merge them in photoshop to make the focus combined without blurring others.

I believe it's called auto allign, auto blend, something like that
You don't know what about photography... and you don't understand what Photoshop is doing....

The auto blend is if you wanted to make a composite photo. Taking parts of one photo and compositing it onto another photo. Along with AI to fill in the blank spaces/blend the two photos together.

There really isn't a practical way to "unblur" a blurry photo. Most apps just feed it into AI and let it "guess" on what it thinks was there by letting it add details it thinks should be there.

Tbh I can't get boner when i see Hane Ame anymore. It's not like she's become more explicit.

It just i feel she a bit half-hearted to full naked, or at least adult video
I am just getting so tired of these half ass shots. I dont ask for nude since its not her style but when you push these boundiries you must not tease like this its such a boner killer...

You don't know what about photography... and you don't understand what Photoshop is doing....

The auto blend is if you wanted to make a composite photo. Taking parts of one photo and compositing it onto another photo. Along with AI to fill in the blank spaces/blend the two photos together.

There really isn't a practical way to "unblur" a blurry photo. Most apps just feed it into AI and let it "guess" on what it thinks was there by letting it add details it thinks should be there.
but i do remember make a photoshot with Gunpla and i use auto allign (forget that it's not auto blend), for example i want to make all Gunpla has good focus

i put different focus to each gunpla like this

and when i'm auto allign them all focus now together for each gunpla become like this

So i think Hane Ame can do this technique since she always do photoshoping every her part of body to make it have good shape.

Because i know her photographer must taking photo not just one time onlu, isn't it? So this technique is practical way to unblur the blurry photo

I do not mean to insult anyone or ruin their fun with these new sets but again with such a huge blue ball shots from her... I was sooo exicited for these sets. Thanks to the guy who shared it but a massive dissappointment .... I am not even talking about the Hentai Cosplay she did its just pure tease and everything matters is blured out such a massive Middle finger to my hopes and expectations...

1-513f42b88e1e667fb.md.jpg
Whole point of this shot is the show that camel toe and its blurry as fuck

1-8fd25c61dcf57d03e.md.jpg
Again it is a great face shot but whole body is blury and ruined..

1-10efbafa15cece121e.md.jpg
Its a literal ass shot yet fully blured.. Why like whats the point of this picuter then?

1-168aeab48288ebc4ef.md.jpg
Terrible usage of photoshop again a great set ruined by these kind of stuff...

If i can join patreon i will try to get atention for this stuff for next month but this pics are supposed to be 10 out of 10 without this bullshit effects..
the nicole set gave me hope. As a butthole guy, i really want to see a much more clearer of AT LEAST anus wrinkles

Back
Top Bottom