MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Grace Boor - Discussion Thread | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Grace Boor - Discussion Thread

th3futur3

Superfan
Jan 23, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
$400??! She’s such a scammer, she posts about her OF on her instagram all the time and it’s all just bikini content. Her insta stories are the same shit motivational quotes every day, and “comment this word letter by letter”. I bet she has someone running that account for her too. I also remember once she said she’d never make an OF, and look at her now. All of this is why the toothbrush leak was such justice for the boys. We had been waiting for so long. Now I just hope to god we see her boobs eventually, those melons are insane, and I bet they sit so nice when she’s topless. Her boobs are sort of similar to the australian girl Ella Cervetto (if you’re not familiar with her). Rant over. Good luck boys!

th3futur3

Superfan
Jan 23, 2023
*Blacklisted site* link was the same stuff that’s been leaked before.
1. toothbrush videos (9seconds and 1second)
2. sex video (all dude don’t even see her face, v. boring tbh)
3. sliiiiight nip slip handbra video
4. photo in bed next to her bf
5. screenshot of a mega folder with those clips and a couple of bikini ones and also three 10 second clips of what looks like a black dildo or something (but i’ve never seen that video surface)

so far only the toothbrush 9second video is worth seeing

BoRnAgAiNP3rVeRt

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 22, 2022
its Abigail ratchford all over again 😂😂😂 remember that thot she was just like her teasing and scamming all her simps and then suddenly boom life is indeed mysterious here every1 is hoping 4 titty drop n v get masturbation vid lmao .....its a pattern i wouldn't be surprised if some1 leak that thot spohie mudd shit 🤞🤞

Swazzy01

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Agree, everything is so predictable at this point.

Same strategy was used by Breckie Hill with the shower video: builds hype for the only launch and then hope to the ones paying («if that «leak» exists probably she,'ll upload similar ontent eventually)». Then they proceed to stretch the gum for as long as they can uploading insta pics.

Good for them, tho. Wish I could earn that much money so easy. They don't even have to think or manage anything. The agencies do everything lol.