Simp Chat Grace Boor - Discussion Thread

Chest Rockwell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Exactly...I was immediately like WTF!? That's so out of left field for her...and fucking amazing at the same time. I would pay good $$ to see them melons unleashed. If the rest of that stuff leaks, I hope we get some good shots of her tits & face together. She's in her prime and I want to see them babies now, not in 7 years. If this leaks, maybe she runs with it and starts putting out better content.

xxxen

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
butthole before boobs, wild. i actually would have never expected this from her ever. trying to hunt down what i can

and i should clarify: not having much luck

i have screenshots of the size of two files and how much is in them but the mega links are invalid, and i don't know how to search for these things

Last edited:

Chest Rockwell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
I was hoping to see her tits & face in this, and we don't get either. This chick is the ultimate cock tease. So badly want to see those cannons.

Exactly, this is a nothing burger for her fans, literally can't even tell if it's her. I'm sure it is, but who cares since all we can see is her lame guido bf's dumb face. At least we got the toothbrush video :KEKW: ...let's hope there's another leak and we at least get to see them amazing titties. She did open up her OF recently, after saying forever she would never do it. Maybe she saw this coming and is actually gonna start offering some real content. She can kiss her SI dreams goodbye after the butthole video lol. She may as well embrace the OF life, since her "modeling" career is random bikini companies and IG posts.