Simp Chat Grace Boor - Discussion Thread

jarniii

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but I just feel like the English language doesn't contain enough words to express how fucking cringe this girl is. This whole circus with ryan and these streamers, that pubic haired chode of a boyfriend getting cucked, claiming her leaks are AI... Probs to her for being able to handle that amount of utter cringe, I couldn't do it in 5 lifetimes smh.

th3futur3

Superfan
Jan 23, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
$400??! She’s such a scammer, she posts about her OF on her instagram all the time and it’s all just bikini content. Her insta stories are the same shit motivational quotes every day, and “comment this word letter by letter”. I bet she has someone running that account for her too. I also remember once she said she’d never make an OF, and look at her now. All of this is why the toothbrush leak was such justice for the boys. We had been waiting for so long. Now I just hope to god we see her boobs eventually, those melons are insane, and I bet they sit so nice when she’s topless. Her boobs are sort of similar to the australian girl Ella Cervetto (if you’re not familiar with her). Rant over. Good luck boys!

BrokenBlade

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
of course she hasn't, if she talks about it its only gonna bring more attention to it and more people to look for them. 99% of her followers probably dont know about any leaks.

Her lawyers are just doing the same that all the other lawyers do when it comes to this leaking dmca content and nudes shit: using big words to scare off people from sharing the shit, no one is actually gonna do anything besides dmca letters.

I mean all it takes is a vpn worth half a shit or you being outside the US and theres already next to no chance any lawyer can even find the person sharing.

The original leaker tho, her ex or whoever it was, yeah, that guy is fucked lmao

th3futur3

Superfan
Jan 23, 2023
*Blacklisted site* link was the same stuff that’s been leaked before.
1. toothbrush videos (9seconds and 1second)
2. sex video (all dude don’t even see her face, v. boring tbh)
3. sliiiiight nip slip handbra video
4. photo in bed next to her bf
5. screenshot of a mega folder with those clips and a couple of bikini ones and also three 10 second clips of what looks like a black dildo or something (but i’ve never seen that video surface)

so far only the toothbrush 9second video is worth seeing