Tools Get unlimited keep2share premium

Red.

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It doesn't. We can't be even sure if /videoViewed still works, because they don't return a 404 if something doesn't exist. They just print "OK" every time.

Its really interesting how xfantazy and k2s are connected. There could be another way to watch k2s videos for free.

Basically, every video on xfantazy is hosted on keep2share. If you look at the api response for a video on xfantazy, it tells you the id that's hosted on k2s, along with other details, such as the video source.

The source file is always hosted on filestore.app and signed with the same parameters as on keep2share.

https://xfantazydotcom/graphql

Search query:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
Code:

Video source query:
Code:
Code:

Alternatively, you can try to find the video you want to watch on xfantazy by searching for the same file name.

Red.

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Assuming that you saw a "Hit!" on each proxy, or at least on most of them, it works as intended. Its a little hassle to get right proxies for the job, but since you can reuse them each day, you don't need many.

Or you've set a wrong user id, in which case, some random dude from the other side of the world thinks that christmas has arrived early.

Reactions: dorado

Mr.Mayhem

Reaper Crew
Mar 14, 2022
Method works very well,but you need very good proxies
Your best bet is socks5 proxies but when you are using socks5 the format in txt file should be :
socks5h://ip:port

Reactions: dorado

Dania

I tip my hat to you, m'lady.
Mar 11, 2022
I’m not really sure why you get a command for CURL not being found in your VM (I think that’s what your error shows, my Spanish is absolutely horrible, sorry), as CURL should be preinstalled. I believe the following should work if you wish to use the VM method over WSL (WSL is easier and faster in my opinion), then try running
sudo apt update sudo apt install curl
This should install CURL. You can then use the same instructions as kdpass made for stopping and then restarting Tor as a service. If this gives an error you can try running sudo tor in one window and the bash script in a second window as I did in my long description, then it should work. (y)
Your output shows that there’s an error in the torrc file with CookieAuthentication0 and later CookieAuthentication00.
If you change this line to CookieAuthentication 0 (with a space between the two) in torrc, Tor should then function as intended. (y)

Reactions: JIGSAW766

Dania

Mar 11, 2022

I think this could be how a 403 error ("Forbidden") looks - I've changed the script around on my end, with -w, to shows the response code instead, so I don't see this exact output, but getting a lot of these 403 errors seems to be the norm for me. Combining two runs of ~10500 requests, one yesterday and one some days ago, I had about ~600-700 views added on XF yesterday, but during the first run a couple of days ago, I only had ~100 views added, so that's an average for me of ~3.8% (~0.95% on the first run and ~6.67% on the second run) successful "hits" for the ~21000 requests. The other ~20200 requests looked to be mostly 403 errors, but there were also a couple of 503 ("Service Unavailable") and a few 000 errors ("Network error/Request timed out") in-between as well. :monkaHmm:

Reactions: kingofkillers91

Dania

Mar 11, 2022
My .sh looks like this:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

On line 18 I've added now=$(date +"%T"), this allows the output to show the current time, counter=$((counter+1)) on line 19 is, as it's named, a counter that counts up the number of requests. Then after both CURL commands, I've added -m 5 (equals to --max-time) to have CURL cut off the request after a maximum of 5 seconds, -w (equals --write-out) with "$counter|$now|%{http_code} (%{time_total})\n" afterwards. $counter adds the counter, $now adds the current time, %{http_code} gives the response code, (%{time_total}) shows the total request time in seconds inside a parenthesis and lastly \n is just to make a new line in the terminal. | is simply just a separator to make it easier to read. It gives the following output:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

I didn't catch a 503 nor a 000 response here, but they might also show up. I did get an additional 2 views on XF within these 10 requests, so not all of my 200 ("OK") responses equal to a counted view sadly. There's also loads of other output options that can be added with -w, but I find these the most useful. (y)

Reactions: kingofkillers91