EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

goddamn the suisei leak is certainly an eye-opener lol... i'm not a hater by any means (big miComet fan) but she is (was) a 4/10 at best... Not that it discounts any of my admiration for her work ethic and dedication.

goddamn the suisei leak is certainly an eye-opener lol... i'm not a hater by any means (big miComet fan) but she is (was) a 4/10 at best... Not that it discounts any of my admiration for her work ethic and dedication.
I mean it all makes since now. She said prior to getting into holo she tried for years to get into a traditional idol / singing group. But with a face made for radio I see how it took til vtuber tech took off for her to finally become an idol.

I mean it all makes since now. She said prior to getting into holo she tried for years to get into a traditional idol / singing group. But with a face made for radio I see how it took til vtuber tech took off for her to finally become an idol.

Are we pretending that she is super ugly or something? She's average looking... I'm sure with make up and nice clothes, she can look pretty as well.

Maybe im tripping or have low standards but the girl in the video was pretty fucking cute lol
She definitely looks better in video than in her pics. I'd give her 6/10 in her video, slightly above average. Like I said, I honestly don't think she is ugly, and with some make up, she'll be just as pretty as the other girls in hololive...

Maybe im tripping or have low standards but the girl in the video was pretty fucking cute lol

Wouldn't worry about it, people on the internet generally round down for whatever reason. If I was being charitable I'd say that people are comparing her to people who make a living off of their appearance (models, actresses etc etc) rather than normal people. The girl in the pictures/video is on the pretty side of average, which is the best appearance-wise that 90% of people can expect to ever go out with or get with really.

anyone knows why akirose collabs with non hololive members so much? is she like a talent poacher?

Wouldn't worry about it, people on the internet generally round down for whatever reason. If I was being charitable I'd say that people are comparing her to people who make a living off of their appearance (models, actresses etc etc) rather than normal people. The girl in the pictures/video is on the pretty side of average, which is the best appearance-wise that 90% of people can expect to ever go out with or get with really.

Facts.
anyone knows why akirose collabs with non hololive members so much? is she like a talent poacher?

I don't think she ever talent poaches, she is just making friends I suppose. That's usually what the older married JP women do, they just join friend groups and play with them over the internet. :KEKW:

yeah the leaks look old asf, she was ugly as a kid but the video with her in sunglasses on seems like she was in her atleast in her early 20s There she looks alright a lot of weight.

She's childhood friends with some VSPO members I think Kurumi and Hinano

Just gotta remember, Akirose is prob 35+ VTuber Housewife, she probably just stays home, plays games with her other VTuber friends until her husband come back from work :KEKWlaugh:

Just gotta remember, Akirose is prob 35+ VTuber Housewife, she probably just stays home, plays games with her other VTuber friends until her husband come back from work :KEKWlaugh:
only if anyone is super parasocial, I think everyone is happy if that outcome is real. I value the ignorance/secret behind oshis but is stupid think everyone is single/lesbi/virgin/pure :KEKW:

the people doing these ratings are often 2/10 themselves, so who really cares about their opinion

Back
Top Bottom