EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

It's not that deep sir, no one really cares about any list, cuz that's literally what happened in "whole wizard game bullshit" but was way worse cuz people just wanted to play the game and got a lot more hate for it, so, nothing new. But, most of the posts on that screenshot were from people making fun of her and making legit questions like "where's the money that you said that you were going to donate?".
with no context all I see is a bunch of mob/sheep mentality NPC accounts with 10 followers max, just crying.

GYAa1ZFWgAEStcf

GYAa2jGXYAAx4Cx

You people are so beyond gullible. You don't get touchy feely when roofied.

Lmao, "You do not pick fights expecting people to either follow or protect you." She wanted to play a Harry Potter game.
Do you live in stupid town? Are you the Grxit? or did you steal this from his twitter?

Unrelated to the topic new is filian slowly becoming a lewd tuber with her fansly?
dont think so? And she doesnt need to as thats not her niche at all, she's already got simp that endlessly defend her-WAH OMG A SQUIRRELS! MODS TAKE A PICTURE- she's already got simp that endlessly defend her action like with that model controversy, she don't need fansly money

dont think so? And she doesnt need to as thats not her niche at all, she's already got simp that endlessly defend her-WAH OMG A SQUIRRELS! MODS TAKE A PICTURE- she's already got simp that endlessly defend her action like with that model controversy, she don't need fansly money
Some of her paid dms have been getting more saucy I would say. Not to mention her AI lewd bot. Thought she was trying to cash in the goon bucks

I risk sounding like a hater, but why Filian y'all? You into girfailures or something? If Layna's irl impressions of her are anything real, poor thing is turboautistic lol

I risk sounding like a hater, but why Filian y'all? You into girfailures or something? If Layna's irl impressions of her are anything real, poor thing is turboautistic lol
Filian is pretty popular within the indie community, I think a lot of it has to do with the exposure she gets from her many and varied collab streams. For instance, I found out about her through Pippa and Lumi. Filian isnt to my taste personally, but her collabs expose her to audiences that wouldnt otherwise watch.

Back
Top Bottom