EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Korekore implies that Aqua and Amatsuki are getting married:

Screenshot5fc65cf922457179.md.png

for people out of the loop:

Untitlede1cc30a91232a972.md.jpg
Never heard of this guy before, but he seems popular and has a good look. If aqua wants to be with him, that's good for her. Aqua's content was always gaming and singing, not parasocial GFE type of content.

If that is true, congrats aqua.

Also if that is true, the doomers on Twitter shitting on hololive for Aqua graduating, what are they going to say now :KEKW:

Amatsuki will announce something important tomorrow, it may be unrelated but the stars are aligning:

if that is true i wonder if the disagreement between aqua and hololive was about that? it would be weird though because i’m pretty sure talents like azki are or have been married 🤔

there’s also a chance that the announcement is completely different and korekore being the known shit stirrer he is taking advantage of what people keep saying about his tweet, and if that is the case that is a new low for him

there’s also a chance that the announcement is completely different and korekore being the known shit stirrer he is taking advantage of what people keep saying about his tweet, and if that is the case that is a new low for him
... That's actually possible.

After random people on the internet figured out Mafumafu and the Mike were living together from just some pictures of some random objects I not going to rule anything out not that I care if they getting married

Amatsuki a Utaite and youtuber so basically the same as Mafumafu idk if he does BFE like he does tho

if that is true i wonder if the disagreement between aqua and hololive was about that? it would be weird though because i’m pretty sure talents like azki are or have been married 🤔

There are a lot of married women in holo. Quite a few of them are mid 30s

There are a lot of married women in holo. Quite a few of them are mid 30s
Oh really? So far, the ones with hard proof are Akirose and Azki.
Others doesnt have much weight to it, like how Watame and FBK are married, or that Korone is divorced.
I do know that Choco used to date a guy 10 years older than her in a past twitcast, which I listened to and rechecked after. Kson mentioned her ex bf who introduced her to her beloved Yakuza series in an interview too.

Again, I like researching stuffs(which is why I got the infos about Suisei's mom), and I need more proofs than just the ones on matome/zense sites. and no 2nd hand info like "I saw people said" "Everyone already know that" too

Oh really? So far, the ones with hard proof are Akirose and Azki.
Others doesnt have much weight to it, like how Watame and FBK are married, or that Korone is divorced.
I do know that Choco used to date a guy 10 years older than her in a past twitcast, which I listened to and rechecked after. Kson mentioned her ex bf who introduced her to her beloved Yakuza series in an interview too.

Again, I like researching stuffs(which is why I got the infos about Suisei's mom), and I need more proofs than just the ones on matome/zense sites. and no 2nd hand info like "I saw people said" "Everyone already know that" too

I mean I'm going by assumption as this point. It is hard to say that a successful vtuber woman in her mid 30s won't be married. Logically a big majority of women want a stable relationship once they get closer to reaching their 30s. By mid 30s they definitely have someone.

Back
Top Bottom