EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Idol held Pochi's donothon money..
I personally don't really trust Pochi's word since it was pretty clear that she was planning to run away with that dono money with no intentions of finishing her goals. Like what was the point of doing a second donothon when you're not even finished with your first set of goals? That's just more work. Not to mention she was pretty menhera later on, which annoyed even Fuyo.

But overall we don't know what really happened behind the scenes so I can't say who's right or wrong. It's just hard to trust anybody on that app because just when you thought everything was clear, something comes up to paint a different picture.

Zenya is moving back with her parents.. could it be the end of her coomer farming arc?
nooooo, i need those occasional sus asmrs. Well I like her normal asmr too but was really enjoying the switch up to sus sometimes. Lets hope some sus parts find heir way in sometime :peepoBless:

Found her recently n decided to make a thread for her. Degen ratgirl pirate, has some tummy and is caked up; definitely blackjack-core :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited:
Beat me to it. I was meaning to make a thread for her pre-nuke but I guess I forgot all about it lol.
You should put a link to her coomer in the OP, to discourage people posting it in lieu of content

as an asmr enjoyer let me ask why there isnt a thread of her? or am i too stupid to use the search function on here lol.
Anyone has an album of her asmrs? (doesnt need to be only the sus ones, but I'd like to check them out for research purposes)
She don't really have enough or do them often enough to really justify one. And aside from like...maybe three of them, they're not really that impressive (although opinions may vary).

And really, she only did like two joi tier asmrs (one of them was ruined tho). The others are just rp stuff.

nooooo, i need those occasional sus asmrs. Well I like her normal asmr too but was really enjoying the switch up to sus sometimes. Lets hope some sus parts find heir way in sometime :peepoBless:

she can always whisper lewd things but i guess the punishment spanks and deepthroating will be over

I don't even think he was really a bad guy. Just not a very good businessman. Then again aside from Yagoo, I don't think many CEOs in the vtubing community are very good businessmen aside from maybe the fish.
I was thinking. Maybe add gunrun to the list.

Back
Top Bottom