EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Can we get a title for that okayu one? 👀
Upon further checking, it's not it chief. I might have been way back cause I only recently check out her asmr. I'll link it anyway cause its one of my favourites. For now.

【月一企画メン限】タジタジ彼女とはじめての…!添い寝ASMR💜【猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ】

🔴メン限配信】ね~ね~、今年のプレゼントさ……💜💜 _ クリスマスASMR🎄【猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ】

Last edited:
So some of the VAllure girls are gonna debut their Fansly soon which is something I was excited for.... But then I'm hearing that they're not gonna do much coomer content and instead just casually stream on there with the occasional gooning. And I'm just sitting here like...wasn't the main appeal of VAllure is their coomer content? Feels like they're slowly drifting away from that. Or maybe my expectations were too high

So some of the VAllure girls are gonna debut their Fansly soon which is something I was excited for.... But then I'm hearing that they're not gonna do much coomer content and instead just casually stream on there with the occasional gooning. And I'm just sitting here like...wasn't the main appeal of VAllure is their coomer content? Feels like they're slowly drifting away from that. Or maybe my expectations were too high
Well that sucks

My stupid mind read "Feet" instead of "Feels like". I need some feet lewtuder. Sigh.
On the topic of the comment, yeah. Seems like they just use the coomer content as thing to make some fans. Let's hope is not that.

Imagine following Vallure for the allure but they slowly rebrand themselves, it feels like [HALO ANNOUNCER: BETRAYAL] or a [Hol'on I didn't sign for this] kinda scenario. They really didn't know where to commit and when consulting a legal rep they must've been scared off by the legal headaches of dealing with a coomleaning company.

Imagine following Vallure for the allure but they slowly rebrand themselves, it feels like [HALO ANNOUNCER: BETRAYAL] or a [Hol'on I didn't sign for this] kinda scenario. They really didn't know where to commit and when consulting a legal rep they must've been scared off by the legal headaches of dealing with a coomleaning company.
Like my god when there are Vtubers who are not even lewdtubers who does your content better than you without even trying, then that's an embarrassment. It's even more embarrassing when their free content on Twitter is better than their paid content.

Tragic all they had to do was copy any of the JP Avtuber company and they would of been golden even the Patreon audio not been amazing just run of the mill. I was expecting them to be the western version of H.Live, Emoechi etc. rip

As far as I know they don't even have a lewd model Snowdrop ID more of a Avtuber company then they are at this point

That's how it sounds, yes.

Damn, finally finished the timestamps for the new Mono stream only to realize the video duration of the upload here is different than my personal one.

It's a file from 2 years ago, btw.
Yeah, apparently those models were on the Marin model he posted on his patreon, If i understood correctly that means anyone who bought that model/subbed to his patreon had access to multiple other vtubers models

Alright, sorry about the delay; I've been really busy with work the past couple days. Finally got around to sitting down and going through the Mono stream again with a fine-tooth comb and compiling what I found.

All in all, this had to be one of her best streams to date. Maybe my favorite? At least in my top 3 for sure. She had so much pent-up horny energy from the past couple months after getting put on YouTube probation. Instead of just waiting out the full sentence and going back to how it was and potentially be put at the mercy of YouTube again, she took it upon herself to fund her own private server and stream it on Cytube, giving her absolute control to potentially do what she wants, even evading the watchful eyes of her management. As such, we're starting to get a glimpse of how crazy Mono is capable of getting. For the most part, many of the triggers were well-trodden territory, and it was essentially a greatest hits of previous Member's streams. However, this time around, she ended up going through an entire bottle of 14% ABV umeshuu (basically plum wine), which heightened her sensitivity and led to her divulging some steamy bits of Mono Lore. Towards the end, she got about as horny as she's ever gotten on stream and began to realize just how much the umeshuu was causing her to lose control. She could have cum in an instant right then and there but decided to put on the emergency brakes and potentially save a moment like that for when she's got a clearer head.

As others have mentioned, whether it was intentional or not, some of the onsen background noise did mask some of the hidden extracurricular audio, namely a good deal of the idol honey mixing sounds, so you have to be a bit more attentive this time around if you're looking for such things. Also, some of the donations later on definitely could take some people out of the immersion, especially since they make a loud noise on Mono's end, and she was frequently getting startled. But I will say, an underrated aspect of it was watching it live, seeing Mono embrace getting called a slut, being excited about what could potentially happen next, and getting caught in the hype of the moment.

Anyway, that's enough of my Monotism. Here are the timestamps for the stream if you download the uploads in the content thread:

- Starts talking about her sexy dreams and her toys (29:52-43:00)
- First Heartbeat (44:25-46:30)
- "Imagine me grabbing your hand and leading it to where the water's warmer down here"; faint crotch rubbing sounds (50:37)
- Starts licking ears and immediately gets horny (54:31) -> More heartbeat (56:02)
- Talking a bit about her exhibitionist fantasies (1:09:55) -> Fantasy about "trimming" her (1:13:30) -> More brief horny earlicking (1:16:45)
- Rubbing her sensitive tits after drinking more umeshuu (1:22:05) -> Bouncing them around (1:25:33) -> The heaviest titty drop of all-time (1:26:37) -> Getting sandwiched (1:27:08) -> Doing something stimulating with her nipples (actually not sure what exactly, thoughts are maybe clamping them or putting ice on them) (1:29:18)
- First major earlicking session (1:35:30) -> Getting flustered by chat calling her a slut (1:45:00)
- Finishing the rest of the umeshuu in one gulp ("Close your eyes, I'm right there under your desk") (1:54:29) -> "I'm so horny!" (1:56:40)
- More earlicking and dirty talk (1:59:37) -> More nipple play (2:06:50) ->Sucking her boobs herself (2:08:20)
- Relentless Horny Meltdown (2:10:25) ->Scrambles to take off panties (2:15:53) -> Starts getting showered in donations calling her a slut (2:17:34) -> Absolutely drenched (2:19:30) -> Tasting it (2:20:40) -> Pressing the mic against her wet pussy (2:22:00)
- Countdown (starts stirring the idol honey around 16) (2:27:11)

Last edited:

Man, hololive merch almost always feels bad to me for some reason. It's rare that I want any of it. Like this. A bag and a glass. Wooohoo. I'm mad I missed the Mio hoodie though.

Back
Top Bottom