EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

True, Gunrun had previous experience. And well, he seems to know not to spread himself thin, Vshojo was always kinda small all things considered.

i tried several times to like icey but I just can't do it. She probably has the worst fanbase ever in vallure. Everytime i see the way she interacts with them i just die inside for some reason. Good move on Stronny for tard wrangling her to remove the divide in her fanbase though
Oh? What did she do?

Yes.

Sidenote: Y'all I've been replaying MGSV, it's surprisingly pretty relaxing to play. It might be one of the weakest when it comes to the story especially in its severely incomplete state, it's still in my opinion of the best MGS games in terms of fun when playing. Like fuck me hearing Pequod arriving shortly in LZ or hotzone is enough to get me harder than Quiet's entire shower scene. So yeah...I just wanna put it out there cuz you'll be seeing a lot of MGSV memes and references from me for a lil while.

It's OK, homie. I bought the anniversary voicepack too lmao

someone should make an aicandii thread https://jpg4.su/a/Yme7pA

Ya I was looking after I saw the bikini post and sadly there is not much out there. I had no clue aicandii was stacked like that until she posted those, apparently got a huge ass too, someone saw it on some irl stream her and some others were doing that ironmouse was watching. No clue why she went the vtuber route guess she one of those types that has self image issues because with that face and body she could be making a fuck ton doing lewds on OF.

being a vtuber agency ceo is rough. imagine juggling the neurodivergencies of talents plus dealing with the psychopaths of the business world and trying to make both sides happy. and to an extent talent managers have to deal with the same thing too

... I mean, most of the neurodivergent Holo girls are somewhat tame, and I imagine this must have a lot to do with screening. It's mainly depression and anxiety going over there. Sure you have oddballs like Nenechi, Laplus and Shiori, but they ain't the vast majority lol.

If you ask ME, I wanna know how SAKANA didn't go nuts yet. Hell, Lumi sounds borderline, Tenma officially has anger management issues, Pippa is the poster girl of autism, Muyu is that times two, Uruka is chronically depressed, and the list goes on. Like, bro, I know the psych ward jokes and shit, but sometimes I do ask myself if he really just go around collecting psychologically challenged young women for kicks, cuz hell, I could list the Phase girls who look minimally well-adjusted in a single hand

... I mean, most of the neurodivergent Holo girls are somewhat tame, and I imagine this must have a lot to do with screening. It's mainly depression and anxiety going over there. Sure you have oddballs like Nenechi, Laplus and Shiori, but they ain't the vast majority lol.

If you ask ME, I wanna know how SAKANA didn't go nuts yet. Hell, Lumi sounds borderline, Tenma officially has anger management issues, Pippa is the poster girl of autism, Muyu is that times two, Uruka is chronically depressed, and the list goes on. Like, bro, I know the psych ward jokes and shit, but sometimes I do ask myself if he really just go around collecting psychologically challenged young women for kicks, cuz hell, I could list the Phase girls who look minimally well-adjusted in a single hand
Nenechi and Laplus? Can you tell me more.

I would question Muumi more then Sakana, she deals daily with the problem of the hot psychologically challenged girls in the company.

Last edited:

Crack theory I have is that he provides them with a shit ton of meds and cock. Specifically his cock.

Ya I was looking after I saw the bikini post and sadly there is not much out there. I had no clue aicandii was stacked like that until she posted those, apparently got a huge ass too, someone saw it on some irl stream her and some others were doing that ironmouse was watching. No clue why she went the vtuber route guess she one of those types that has self image issues because with that face and body she could be making a fuck ton doing lewds on OF.
She probably doesn't go that route because candii identifies as nonbinary.

The irl stream was at Disneyland to let Mouse enjoy the park. Also, Candii is not lewd in any way.

Back
Top Bottom