EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Pull out? There ain't no such a thing as pull out, brother. Ya pumpin' them beyond capacity or bust lmao

Apparently the guy who did the rigging of the Vshojo members' models Leaked a other vtubers models by accident (PSD)
(the same person who did the Marin Kitagawa L2D Model)
Not just that, but apparently he butchered the art on Ironmouse's new model to make the model fit his weird way of rigging. The original model artist, Nanoless, publicly called him out on it because she privately offered to fix the shadowing, details, etc. and he ignored her.

Bro, this is an ABSOLUTE win, actually. Remember, Brave Group owns VSPO!, Globie, and V4Mirai, and is currently the third most valuable vtubing agency in the world, after Cover and Anycolor themselves.

If there's someone who can save the absolute clusterfuck that Idol was developing into, it's them. Good thing the CEO decided to sell before it became an even more unsustainable situation (talent problems, artist problems, etc.). Dude realized he couldn't deal with it any longer an dipped. Everybody wins.

Never gonna happen bud. Unless Avi puts his company into a nosedive and tries to rescue it with coomer content.

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll shhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttt
Well, THAT happened. The good news is that they girls keep their identities whether they stay with Brave or go indie. And the good news for us is that whether they stay corpo or go indie, they are now free to do horny content if they are so inclined (Rin absolutely will not and cannot, but the others can)

If the V4Mirai girls are anything to go by, Brave's policy on lewd content seems to be "maintain some degree of plausible deniability, and you're not allowed to have nipples or genitals on your nude base model."

... Man, the disheartening part of this is, Idol been operating in the red for about a year. They shirked paying artists, but apparently not the talents. Which means Aviel must be neck-deep in debt. Instead of dragging the talents along, he decided to do the honorable thing and sell. That takes balls. I actually respect the guy a lot more now.

... Man, the disheartening part of this is, Idol been operating in the red for about a year. They shirked paying artists, but apparently not the talents. Which means Aviel must be neck-deep in debt. Instead of dragging the talents along, he decided to do the honorable thing and sell. That takes balls. I actually respect the guy a lot more now.
I don't even think he was really a bad guy. Just not a very good businessman. Then again aside from Yagoo, I don't think many CEOs in the vtubing community are very good businessmen aside from maybe the fish.

So some of the VAllure girls are gonna debut their Fansly soon which is something I was excited for.... But then I'm hearing that they're not gonna do much coomer content and instead just casually stream on there with the occasional gooning. And I'm just sitting here like...wasn't the main appeal of VAllure is their coomer content? Feels like they're slowly drifting away from that. Or maybe my expectations were too high
well at least their fansly is free. Although ngl i was really expecting more from them. Genuinely having a better time listening to immy's twitter audios than her streams at this point

well at least their fansly is free. Although ngl i was really expecting more from them. Genuinely having a better time listening to immy's twitter audios than her streams at this point
Yeah immy has best audios because that's when she's at her most degenerate. Icey's are good too, but hers sounds a little fake sometimes.

I think it's because Immy is actually having a blast with all that crap. Hell, remember how she got herself a puppy pad for one of her audios cuz she KNEW she'd squirt from the stimulation? Yeah. That's commitment lmao. Girl's horny to the core.

Icey seems to be mostly in it for the attention. She's good, but she ain't on Immy's level.

Alright, sorry about the delay; I've been really busy with work the past couple days. Finally got around to sitting down and going through the Mono stream again with a fine-tooth comb and compiling what I found.

All in all, this had to be one of her best streams to date. Maybe my favorite? At least in my top 3 for sure. She had so much pent-up horny energy from the past couple months after getting put on YouTube probation. Instead of just waiting out the full sentence and going back to how it was and potentially be put at the mercy of YouTube again, she took it upon herself to fund her own private server and stream it on Cytube, giving her absolute control to potentially do what she wants, even evading the watchful eyes of her management. As such, we're starting to get a glimpse of how crazy Mono is capable of getting. For the most part, many of the triggers were well-trodden territory, and it was essentially a greatest hits of previous Member's streams. However, this time around, she ended up going through an entire bottle of 14% ABV umeshuu (basically plum wine), which heightened her sensitivity and led to her divulging some steamy bits of Mono Lore. Towards the end, she got about as horny as she's ever gotten on stream and began to realize just how much the umeshuu was causing her to lose control. She could have cum in an instant right then and there but decided to put on the emergency brakes and potentially save a moment like that for when she's got a clearer head.

As others have mentioned, whether it was intentional or not, some of the onsen background noise did mask some of the hidden extracurricular audio, namely a good deal of the idol honey mixing sounds, so you have to be a bit more attentive this time around if you're looking for such things. Also, some of the donations later on definitely could take some people out of the immersion, especially since they make a loud noise on Mono's end, and she was frequently getting startled. But I will say, an underrated aspect of it was watching it live, seeing Mono embrace getting called a slut, being excited about what could potentially happen next, and getting caught in the hype of the moment.

Anyway, that's enough of my Monotism. Here are the timestamps for the stream if you download the uploads in the content thread:

- Starts talking about her sexy dreams and her toys (29:52-43:00)
- First Heartbeat (44:25-46:30)
- "Imagine me grabbing your hand and leading it to where the water's warmer down here"; faint crotch rubbing sounds (50:37)
- Starts licking ears and immediately gets horny (54:31) -> More heartbeat (56:02)
- Talking a bit about her exhibitionist fantasies (1:09:55) -> Fantasy about "trimming" her (1:13:30) -> More brief horny earlicking (1:16:45)
- Rubbing her sensitive tits after drinking more umeshuu (1:22:05) -> Bouncing them around (1:25:33) -> The heaviest titty drop of all-time (1:26:37) -> Getting sandwiched (1:27:08) -> Doing something stimulating with her nipples (actually not sure what exactly, thoughts are maybe clamping them or putting ice on them) (1:29:18)
- First major earlicking session (1:35:30) -> Getting flustered by chat calling her a slut (1:45:00)
- Finishing the rest of the umeshuu in one gulp ("Close your eyes, I'm right there under your desk") (1:54:29) -> "I'm so horny!" (1:56:40)
- More earlicking and dirty talk (1:59:37) -> More nipple play (2:06:50) ->Sucking her boobs herself (2:08:20)
- Relentless Horny Meltdown (2:10:25) ->Scrambles to take off panties (2:15:53) -> Starts getting showered in donations calling her a slut (2:17:34) -> Absolutely drenched (2:19:30) -> Tasting it (2:20:40) -> Pressing the mic against her wet pussy (2:22:00)
- Countdown (starts stirring the idol honey around 16) (2:27:11)
God damn, first time ever listening to Mono asmr and she's made me a fan instantly. Gonna tune into her other asmr and some of her streams after this

i tried several times to like icey but I just can't do it. She probably has the worst fanbase ever in vallure. Everytime i see the way she interacts with them i just die inside for some reason. Good move on Stronny for tard wrangling her to remove the divide in her fanbase though

Back
Top Bottom