EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

To the guy worried about Botan's waiting room yesterday, you don't have to worry. Like I said it was a big announcement. Looks like she's gonna invite fans to attempt an actual world record for spelling out her name using cup noodles

Oh, that was me.

Yeah, I watched the stream. Like what the actual fuck, Botan? I went from worried to laughing my ass off lmao

The more people subscribe after this the more she'll realize that people like that particular daring stuff, reward her and we might just unlock the holy grail. Who knows.
You got a very good point there, brother lmao
Like damn. Tank's empty for the day. Thank you, Canan

I wouldn't call it LEWD lewd exactly, it was an RP ASMR where she was your older cousin from the coutryside while you visited. It was HOT AS FUCK, yes, but most of it was innuendo. I'd classify it as R15 at worst. If you're not japanese fluent or hearing it subtitled, you'd miss a lot of context there
I need details

Roca is planning to do another ASMR one. Her last one that I link imo is pretty good where she implied helping you with your stiffness etc. Nothing too lewd but her voice is really nice. It also became her most view stream after her debut.

Ruby planning to do asmr for tomorrow with her thighs and oil. She's really good if anyone have her members one plz share....

I need details
Like, in that specific one (which is the one most Holomem talk about), she essentially edges the fuck out of you. Whispering, sexy talk, implied touch, etc. She goes a long mile into making you imagine you're alone with her in a dark, closed room while the sun is scorching outside. There's just a little bit of ear licking/kissing by the end, but at this point, after all the innuendo, you might be close anyway lol

Like, in that specific one (which is the one most Holomem talk about), she essentially edges the fuck out of you. Whispering, sexy talk, implied touch, etc. She goes a long mile into making you imagine you're alone with her in a dark, closed room while the sun is scorching outside. There's just a little bit of ear licking/kissing by the end, but at this point, after all the innuendo, you might be close anyway lol
Damn it I wish I can understand Japanese.

Damn it I wish I can understand Japanese.
That's the thing about Okayu's RP ASMR. When we talk lewd, most people think "ear licking", "pretend sex", etc. Nope, Okayu is literally seducing you through the goddam mic. It's closer to JOI, if I'm being honest, except she knows exactly how not to get banned. It works by immersion. It feels like ACTUAL roleplay. And for me, that's why it feels so effective.

It's THAT good.

That's the thing about Okayu's RP ASMR. When we talk lewd, most people think "ear licking", "pretend sex", etc. Nope, Okayu is literally seducing you through the goddam mic. It's closer to JOI, if I'm being honest, except she knows exactly how not to get banned. It works by immersion. It feels like ACTUAL roleplay. And for me, that's why it feels so effective.

It's THAT good.
Seconding this. Okayu's membersonly ASMR is, in my opinion, the best of all Hololive and possibly one of the best across all vtubers. It's unfortunate that she doesn't do release them as consistently anymore, probably because she's been busy.

Seconding this. Okayu's membersonly ASMR is, in my opinion, the best of all Hololive and possibly one of the best across all vtubers. It's unfortunate that she doesn't do release them as consistently anymore, probably because she's been busy.
True, man. Been what, 3 months since the last one?
That said, she been saying she's cooking something special, so I'm eagerly awaiting lol

Shame I don't know JP. Love Okayu's voice so that sounds great. Or if I could somehow get Loki from Phase to do lewd asmr lol.

Shame I don't know JP. Love Okayu's voice so that sounds great. Or if I could somehow get Loki from Phase to do lewd asmr lol.

Honestly, some coomer should sub one of her RP ASMR's. :KEKWlaugh: :KEKWlaugh: :KEKWlaugh:

I hope she notices me Man 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ZEUS, GIVE ELON MUSK HIS NEW BABY PAJAMAS AND ASK HIM TO MAKE MY ART BE FAVORED BY X'S ALGORITHM SO NERISSA, MY BELOVED OSHI, MAY WITNESS MY CREATION! IF YOU DO, MY LIFE IS YOURS!!!!

That's why I enjoy Nerissa so much, their family dynamic is just so fun to watch and they've got really cool stories. One thing I'll never forget is the revelation that Aradia's got the split tongue like GYATTDAMN not only is her way of speaking incredibly seductive (her husband is so fucken lucky like holy shit) she's got a way with words and she has a split tongue too LIKE HOLY SHIT BROSKIE!!! HOW GOOD IS HER MAN TO MARRY HIM HE'S SO LUCKY!
lmao calm down dawg

Back
Top Bottom