EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

somewhat completely unrelated but vtuber related anyway, anyone know who Mitty is? just randomly popped up on my youtube subscribed feed and none of their socials are matching my previous follows. but their vids sound a lot like fuyo

somewhat completely unrelated but vtuber related anyway, anyone know who Mitty is? just randomly popped up on my youtube subscribed feed and none of their socials are matching my previous follows. but their vids sound a lot like fuyo
Name sounds familiar, can you send the link to their socials?

Yeah thats fuyo. I thought i remembered that name from a pomf stream she did a while back, probably somewhere in this thread. For some reason, youtube likes to occasionally dish out PL's or dox vids of vtubers.
apparently both my twitch and yt were subbed to all mitty accounts, but i don't remember even reading that name i think, but her voice and speech patterns/mannerisms are exactly the same for both IP so i guess as long as she keeps her content style we get to keep our lil leprechaun

Back
Top Bottom