EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

maybe he's just a cuck... her bf is way too loud I can't really focus. Also he really loves speaking for some reason?? I don't really mind someone being louder than the girl but he just says a lot of stuff
I get wanting to dirty talk when having sex but the way he yaps constantly, dude makes it seem like he wants viewers to jack off to him

I will preface this by saying I really like Anny. I think she's very sweet and sexy and cute. She's easily in my top five vtubers.

That being said, I don't think she's getting anything out of living in Japan. On the contrary, it feels to me like she's pretty isolated there. Other english-speaking vtubers who live full-time or part-time in Japan are always talking about the stuff they do there, whether it's going to festivals or shopping in Tokyo or going to onsens. Anny rarely talks about anything like that, and I don't think it's because she actually does a bunch of stuff around Japan that she chooses to keep private. She also doesn't seem to have put much effort into learning Japanese.

So she's a shut-in fox girl living in Japan who never goes out, and doesn't speak the language. No wonder she's lonely! Her main interactions with Japanese people are when her neighbors complain that she's too loud when streaming. That would bring anyone down.

Unless she's still super-passionate about living in Japan, which I haven't heard her articulate pretty much ever, I think she'd be happier living somewhere else. It's doubly unfortunate that the previous country she lived in - Ukraine (technically unconfirmed but she does speak fluent Ukrainian and Russian) isn't really an option to go back to either. Feeling like you don't really have a home anywhere in the world probably adds to that loneliness too.

I just want to hug her and maybe motorboat those big titties.
She's from Ukraine. She is super worried about her family. :Sadge:

I will preface this by saying I really like Anny. I think she's very sweet and sexy and cute. She's easily in my top five vtubers.

That being said, I don't think she's getting anything out of living in Japan. On the contrary, it feels to me like she's pretty isolated there. Other english-speaking vtubers who live full-time or part-time in Japan are always talking about the stuff they do there, whether it's going to festivals or shopping in Tokyo or going to onsens. Anny rarely talks about anything like that, and I don't think it's because she actually does a bunch of stuff around Japan that she chooses to keep private. She also doesn't seem to have put much effort into learning Japanese.

So she's a shut-in fox girl living in Japan who never goes out, and doesn't speak the language. No wonder she's lonely! Her main interactions with Japanese people are when her neighbors complain that she's too loud when streaming. That would bring anyone down.

Unless she's still super-passionate about living in Japan, which I haven't heard her articulate pretty much ever, I think she'd be happier living somewhere else. It's doubly unfortunate that the previous country she lived in - Ukraine (technically unconfirmed but she does speak fluent Ukrainian and Russian) isn't really an option to go back to either. Feeling like you don't really have a home anywhere in the world probably adds to that loneliness too.

I just want to hug her and maybe motorboat those big titties.
It started so well, then the last words appeared

it was me ngl I dont give a shit about respecting kinks. If you pay to get cucked you neither have good sense nor a father figure in your life. cuckholdry should some way or form lead to mental illness I dont care if you enjoy it
on the bright side you have a permanent mark on this vod. respect to you for calling them(us?) out

on the bright side you have a permanent mark on this vod. respect to you for calling them(us?) out
after watching vods from twitch and kick and being in the cord, the people that they're catering to are insane. Here's a quote from one freak on kick "fuck her hard for us"☠️☠️☠️

like I said I don't blame those two because it's easy bread. But to those who are basically like weird goblins in a basement jorkin their shit to a couple having sex in their ears whilst commenting to encourage it is wild imo.

after watching vods from twitch and kick and being in the cord, the people that they're catering to are insane. Here's a quote from one freak on kick "fuck her hard for us"☠️☠️☠️

like I said I don't blame those two because it's easy bread. But to those who are basically like weird goblins in a basement jorkin their shit to a couple having sex in their ears whilst commenting to encourage it is wild imo.
i shall maintain my pride as someone who hasn't spent a dime on the cuck content tho

Back
Top Bottom